Any LGBT community?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Idk if it's just me, but have you guys noticed that besides the normal straight high level FG players, it's usually the gays/bi fighting game players or more specifically the higher level gay/bi players who are the more devoted and cutthroat?? XD

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
The abs I work so hard for but will never see...

Don’t worry abs are overrated and are actually kind of gross and no fun to lay your head on.

I prefer an attractive man with a cute little pooch or a tum tum. Not that disgusting thing Brad has as his display pic. An unrealistic and cliche standard gays put on themselves and usually aren’t.

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Don’t worry abs are overrated and are actually kind of gross and no fun to lay your head on.

I prefer an attractive man with a cute little pooch or a tum tum. Not that disgusting thing Brad has as his display pic. An unrealistic and cliche standard gays put on themselves and usually aren’t.
I just like this profile picture because I like the art style and how beautiful it is. Calling a certain body type disgusting because you don’t like it is what is disgusting. You can point out your preferences without insulting other people’s preferences.

Edit: This is literally a fictional character. I don’t apply these standards to men in real life, because it’s a fictional character. I’m 23 now, I know when to separate fiction from reality. No gay guy has to look like that, nor do I expect them to look like that in order for me to go on dates with them. Personally I prefer more big/buff guys over muscle guys and always prefer a beautiful face over literally anything else.

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Sure whatever. I don’t force people to look at my body preferences and I’ll keep it that way.
Is this more appropriate to you? Is this what will stop forcing you to look at my body preferences?
42505AA8-8769-4B01-AB51-F884420BCCB7.jpeg

Forlorn

To be honest, I am tired of people that are still trying to be soooooo conservative, the ones that do not understand the fact that we are moving forward and that actually everyone has got the right to express their own opinions and preferences, so then what do you actually have against the body preferences of another person? If you do not like the body preferences of a certain person, just say that you do not like it and that is all. Per example I am more into the chubby guys actually, and I am actually kind of addicted to sex and not only. That is exactly why I am having an incredible collection of sex toys. Right now I am looking to get this https://lovermart.com/product/the-double-dip-2-silicone-dual-penetration-c-ring-blue/ , I guess it will be a lot of fun while using it.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
To be honest, I am tired of people that are still trying to be soooooo conservative, the ones that do not understand the fact that we are moving forward and that actually everyone has got the right to express their own opinions and preferences, so then what do you actually have against the body preferences of another person?
Yeah that's one of the things I hate about being apart of the LGBT community, alot of gays are toxic and vile themselves and expect others to just accept them, and if you disagree with them or say something they don't like they'll cancel you and make a bad impression xD it's not right for people to really have anything against gays or bis but I find it immature when they're like "I hate straights" etc. but they get their jocks in a twist when someone doesn't support them.

While you shouldn't be homophobic or bodyshame, it's 2021, by this point you should understand that not everyone is gonna accept us and not everyone is into the same body types someone is in xD like I shouldn't be shot or dragged because I don't find bear types hot, what you get off to is your business but don't throw a fit because not everyone is into that.

P2p1mbs

I'm vacationing in the US with my sister and cousins and during a down time, my cousin finally admitted to me that he's gay. It's hardly a surprise for me and I completely support him in this but it's weird to have heard him admit it so openly. The bigger surprise was the he's been with someone for several years and no one in the family found out. Ii just hope his dad is OK with this when he does eventually come out to him but at least I'm sure the rest of out family will support him.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm vacationing in the US with my sister and cousins and during a down time, my cousin finally admitted to me that he's gay. It's hardly a surprise for me and I completely support him in this but it's weird to have heard him admit it so openly. The bigger surprise was the he's been with someone for several years and no one in the family found out. Ii just hope his dad is OK with this when he does eventually come out to him but at least I'm sure the rest of out family will support him.
Aww that's so cute and good of him, I'm happy he's being open about it. I feel you should come out when you're ready, I remember someone tried to pressure me to come out just because they were out but based on how their own family reacted, that's enough proof that it's not the same for everyone but at least you gave them acceptance and didn't react negatively.

I pray his dad will take it well too since imo your sexuality shouldn't matter since it's not affecting anyone else. As a bi, the only type I dislike are the ones who act like Regina Stan twitter Georges or the ones who think being gay is a personality and say stuff like they hate straights, that's always been cringe imo since those types give us a bad rep in the community xD

Uberprinny

Well since its pride month maybe I should tell everyone a story that I like to revisit from time to time.

It was at around the ps3 era and I was looking for matches in Soul Calibur 5. Most of the time I hang around the global colossieu and chat away while fighting people online. The day came when I was looking for lobby matches. I came accross an LGBTQ only type lobby. An immature me was giggling at the thought that they are easy and I can take them on. My smile turned into frustration! The lobby that I signed up on was full of bad asses! They remind me of the stepsons from a game of Thief's World.

The stepsons in Thief's World are an army of gay, 6 foot, and beefcake mountains of men under the command of a Gary Stu called Tempest Thales. For burly badasses they excel in tactics and agility. In the unit, its promoted that there are lovers or pairs to destroy entire armies of heavy armored men in the battlefield.

Knowing this, I had to keep my guard up at all times while the people in the lobby had turns grinding my face to a nearby wall. From that day forward, I learned that I had to respect everyone from all walks of life. You never know when they can make your jaw drop and surprise you. To this day, I still shake my head on the thought of me giggling before entering a LGBTQ lobby back then. Sigh, great times indeed.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Well since its pride month maybe I should tell everyone a story that I like to revisit from time to time.

It was at around the ps3 era and I was looking for matches in Soul Calibur 5. Most of the time I hang around the global colossieu and chat away while fighting people online. The day came when I was looking for lobby matches. I came accross an LGBTQ only type lobby. An immature me was giggling at the thought that they are easy and I can take them on. My smile turned into frustration! The lobby that I signed up on was full of bad asses! They remind me of the stepsons from a game of Thief's World.

The stepsons in Thief's World are an army of gay, 6 foot, and beefcake mountains of men under the command of a Gary Stu called Tempest Thales. For burly badasses they excel in tactics and agility. In the unit, its promoted that there are lovers or pairs to destroy entire armies of heavy armored men in the battlefield.

Knowing this, I had to keep my guard up at all times while the people in the lobby had turns grinding my face to a nearby wall. From that day forward, I learned that I had to respect everyone from all walks of life. You never know when they can make your jaw drop and surprise you. To this day, I still shake my head on the thought of me giggling before entering a LGBTQ lobby back then. Sigh, great times indeed.
Glad you learned that since the bi and gays are some of the best players in fighting games in general and some of the more intelligent players/content creators xD

Uberprinny

Good story there. I like that.

and am now interested in the stepsons lol

Your wish is......GRANTED! I found this story during my disgaea grinds back then as well. Stories like these softens the grinding process.

Word of warning though the story gets darker as it progresses. The stepsons is around Counter Monkey part 2.

@KasumiLover I learned a lot in the sessions with them. The most memorable was a quote when one of them said, "Whats your hurry? There are 3 rounds for a reason!" Something that I incorporate with my playstyle in any fighting game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD