Any Way To Cheat Raidou's 623P(3 And P Together) ?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
What type of controller are you using?

It may sound like a troll question, but in seriousness it could affect the best ways to successfully cause the move.

SilverForte

Ill give you the best tips I can based on my experience.

On the 1p, side, the move isn't really hard to do, just do a dp motion(6236) and press P and it should come out with a bit of practice.

On the 2p side however the move was a real pain to do as the usual dp motion wouldnt work all the time, but I figured this out.
On 2p side do a dqcf motion (236236)P and the move will come out a lot more. Try this if you're having problems.

DrDam

For the EWGF to come out, the game needs a P to be executed roughly at the same time as a forward motion.
Knowing that there are only 4 directions in the game, 62(3+P) becomes 62(2+6+P). As you can see, there is a P being inputted at the same time as a 6.

However, there is only one 6 direction so, without considering leniency, you would have to be just-frame to get the EWGF. If you input 62336, which becomes 62(2+6)(2+6)6, you can press P pretty much at any moment after the 62 motion and get the EWGF.

SilverForte

On the topic of Raidous moves, I found an easier way to do his OH. Do 6987412364 T and it will come out. Basically a full circle then 4.

Gurimmjaw

I input Raidous command as 6236p and works perfectly. For his one throw command 61234t I input it as 632126321t.

Raidou is quite fun to play as and his inputs are not really hard.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I input Raidous command as 6236p and works perfectly. For his one throw command 61234t I input it as 632126321t.

Raidou is quite fun to play as and his inputs are not really hard.

That's weird. How are you able to input the OH without even hitting 4? Unless you forgot to add 4 in there.

Nuke-Nin

For the EWGF to come out, the game needs a P to be executed roughly at the same time as a forward motion.
Knowing that there are only 4 directions in the game, 62(3+P) becomes 62(2+6+P). As you can see, there is a P being inputted at the same time as a 6.

However, there is only one 6 direction so, without considering leniency, you would have to be just-frame to get the EWGF. If you input 62336, which becomes 62(2+6)(2+6)6, you can press P pretty much at any moment after the 62 motion and get the EWGF.
ignored. BITCH

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
wait a minute...raidou's EGWF is the same as the goddam atomic collider for Tager. alright now i can do it.

you need to do this people:
automic collider.png

TRI Mike

:6842::4::H+P: works for his OH
EDIT: Also, for the second part, you can actually press :236::236: during any part of the animation and then press :H+P: once the letters tell you to. It's actually a very easy OH to pull off.

:236::4::6::H+P::6842::H+P::6842::6842::H+P: works for the Tengo-Gorai Sho.

I'm getting both consistently in Training Mode, gotta try them in actual matches once my friends come over.

Radiance

for his i12 throw you don't have to do 23646P+G. 236 x2 works. as for EWGF, I play him on stick and it always comes out flawlessly.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD