Any Way To Cheat Raidou's 623P(3 And P Together) ?

KuRuPt

Premium Donor
Does anyone have tips on landing the last portion of the Tengo-Gorai Sho (12f throw)? What is the timing on the 2x 360s and the throw? I've been varying my timings but not able to land it consistently at all.

KING JAIMY

Does anyone have tips on landing the last portion of the Tengo-Gorai Sho (12f throw)? What is the timing on the 2x 360s and the throw? I've been varying my timings but not able to land it consistently at all.
Okay, it's a bit difficult to explain, but this is my method:

Whenever you've successfully completed the second portion, Raidou leaps in the air to catch his opponent. During the leap, just keep spinning circles. Then, just before Raidou grabs his opponent at the peak of his jump, press the throw button. Remember to keep doing circular motions during the whole third portion.

RH_Stealth

I was having a really tough time hitting 3 of these in a row on Raidou's power launcher combo challenge. What I found work best was: :6::2::P:(HOLD):3:, I mean start holding :P: when you press:2: and keep holding it when you do :3:.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
That's a pretty good way to cheat the game. Even though white arrows mean to quickly tap the direction, you can hold the direction and the move will still come out.

Gruff757

Standard Donor
wait a minute...raidou's EGWF is the same as the goddam atomic collider for Tager. alright now i can do it.

you need to do this people:
View attachment 9015
^this

For the Underworld Drop, the first input can just be done with a simple :6842:. The last input, I recommend ending at :3: after you feel like you've finished :6842::6842:. It seems to kinda confirm that's its been done I guess.

For the OH I just kinda do a backwards loop motion after pushing forward, and going straight back.

It works for me, thought I'd just share.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
How do you cheat the fist on the ONE controller... I can do it fine on PS4 but not on the ONE. I always get the regular...

KidArk

Okay DOA buffer makes raidou ewgf easy. I keep doing my perfect electrics on this stupid game and I keep getting 236p. So if you play kazuya, you'll know what I mean when I say you press 6 to enter his mist step. Well raidou does the same thing, pressing 6 puts you into a sort of stance, now the buffer is weird , if you press 6 then 2 your screen will say that's all you're pressing. But once I'm in stance for some reason , just pressing 2 and p at the same time it just adds in the 3rd command of 3 and gives me an electric , it's weird it doesn't work on 2p side but it's been getting me faar. On 2p side I have to do 6 then 3 and p at the same time.

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Is there any reason to use the not-EWGF 623P over the EWGF 623P?

No, I must have confused you. EWGF I can't do, only the regular one. On the PS4 I can do the EWGF fine, on the ONE I am having problems doing it consistently.

KidArk

Okay so i understand what was happening. For Ps4 pads the dpad buttons each actually have 3 commands. The down button if you press it in the middle it counts for 2 if you press off to the right it counts for 3 and off to the left it counts for 1. So to do raidou's ewgf you can just press 6 then the side of the down arrow and it will register you pressed down then the corresponding diagonal.

Dark-truth

UGHHHHH, i tried every tactic here and i still can't pull it off. Well i can pull it off, but not on commando. It's so strange, i use a ps3 dualshock controller btw.

KING JAIMY

UGHHHHH, i tried every tactic here and i still can't pull it off. Well i can pull it off, but not on commando. It's so strange, i use a ps3 dualshock controller btw.
Try one of the following methods. It might help with both your timing and execution. This is assuming you are on the left side.

:6::1::3::P: - This is my method. If you ignore the :2:, you will most likely automatically slide over it. It could help with your timing.

Alternative methods:

:6::1::2::3::6::P: / :6::236::P:
:6::4::1::2::3::6::P: / :6::426::P:
:6::1::2::3::P:

Dark-truth

Try one of the following methods. It might help with both your timing and execution. This is assuming you are on the left side.

:6::1::3::P: - This is my method. If you ignore the :2:, you will most likely automatically slide over it. It could help with your timing.

Alternative methods:

:6::1::2::3::6::P: / :6::236::P:
:6::4::1::2::3::6::P: / :6::426::P:
:6::1::2::3::P:
Hmm I can do it just not in combo's that's my problem haha

Lulu

Kagemaru has a similar motion..... except his doesn't require :3: and :P: to be pressed at the same time......

I could pull that one off alot more consistently....... except in his Zenten Stance or whatever its called....
Seriously.... $@$# THAT MOVE. :mad:

WAZAAAAA

Well on PC you can cheat it by programming a macro that will 100% perfectly execute the electric punch at the press of a button.

Lulu

Well on PC you can cheat it by programming a macro that will 100% perfectly execute the electric punch at the press of a button.

The question is: which button ? I don't think I have room on my controller because I use all the Button Combination Short cuts...... although I suppose I shouldn't have two buttons assigned to :h:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD