Characters ARCADE: Phase-4 combo video and Character 1.05 patch changelist

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
They stated at the top that this wasn't a big change list, as it was primarily an adjustment to the previous changelist for things they felt were really necessary to do for balance.

So if your character wasn't mentioned, they feel your character must not have anything severely lopsided like Mila's 6H+P K follow-up not landing on some characters, or Bass' BT H+P needing to be an OH now that they've nerfed his normal throw advantage from it.

Soaring Zero

Wow...just wow. I was SO not expecting Phase 4 to look that awesome. Dem teleport combos yo...omg. I really like that they differentiated her from Kasumi even making her look stronger like a dark Kasumi. Honestly I was expecting TN to completely half ass it and just make her an actual clone gameplay wise but I stand corrected. And that power blow...oh that power blow. I am thoroughly impressed. Now if I could just read the patch notes we'd be in business lol.

d3v

Stinger = 100 hand slaps, ultras = maximum spider and yoga catastrophe, has a cannon drill/spiral arrow and third strike dive kick

All her grounded normals are stolen from cammy and a few air attacks are stolen from bison and oni, also i'll give you the benefit of the doubt her teleports are not stolen from raven from x-tekken which a lot of people say
Off topic already. But she has nothing from Oni and some of her normals are actually new, the animations are shared with some other specials, but stuff like her st. HP is brand new.

DR2K

Totally new clone character being added to a game using existing assets = people are excited.

Clone character with actual long history in the canon being added to the game using existing assets = CRAPCOM PLEASE!

I just don't get it.

As someone who will main decapre. Tn didn't make a big deal about its character.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD