Balance test video Jan Lee vs Lisa

Tenren

it seem a lot of the basic Lee combos are there. I really look forward to seeing how much damage I can pull out of critical burst setup

Sagittarius

I hope you're all going to Twitter and Facebook with your concerns on them wanting to nerf Jann/damage output/whatever .
Complaining here won't do much of anything.

BlackOrochi

It's funny they chose 2 characters whose advantages are quasi-opposite: Jann is good at inflicting wall damage, Lisa is good at avoiding it.

Jann Lee's 2:26 combo damage is acceptable given the high risk involved. It's only right to reward a player that manages to pull that off.

Some may not like his voice, but what he says at the end is badass! Basically translates to:" Who the fuck you thought I was??" Gotta love his cockiness lol

How is wall damage really going to work in DOA5? Because I see instances where players crash into the wall and bounce back for additional damage, and others where players don't...

Black Dragon

jhsjfh;kgj'ds'jg;k'lfh;'jkljf;ljhs;klf;hj;sldjg

Oh I'm sorry, I'm busy picking up bits of my brain matter and cranium off the floor.

KwonJigglypuff

Well in that case, if they really read these threads, I hope they will take what you guys said about Lisa into consideration. What do you think about her new running stance ? Do you think it will help her to have the potential to be way batter than she was in DOA4 or is it just another gimmick with no real.. hmm.. safety/usefuless ? By the way, what other moves in your opinion could lead to that running stance apart from her 7K ?

I hope they will reveal Brad soon so they could hear what you guys have to say about him. It would be a shame if he was one of the last to be revealed, he wouldn't have the time to get fixed with some of your advice. And he almost has the same problem as Lisa in DOA4. Hmmm..

MaxwellMouse

That damage was fine like everyone else has previously said. I don't care for his voice now, but I'd get used to it.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Shimbori (and various members of TK/TN) read these forums.

Well then we should rage more about wanting LEON back.

We kinda know he wont be in the game .. but I'd like to hear it come out from them officially.

I sent a couple of tweets to them asking about if Leon didn't make it in the final version, is there a chance for seeing him return as DLC? I also mentioned that I am not the only one that wants him back.

Just to show that I'm not alone on this re-tweet me guys. I'm sure we all wanna see a direct and clear response on the matter.

so... yeah... I swear nothing is bumbing me out more than not having Leon. :(

KwonJigglypuff

Well then we should rage more about wanting LEON back.

We kinda know he wont be in the game .. but I'd like to hear it come out from them officially.

I sent a couple of tweets to them asking about if Leon didn't make it in the final version, is there a chance for seeing him return as DLC? I also mentioned that I am not the only one that wants him back.

Just to show that I'm not alone on this re-tweet me guys. I'm sure we all wanna see a direct and clear response on the matter.

so... yeah... I swear nothing is bumbing me out more than not having Leon. :(

Yeah I already re-tweeted it, but you know Leon is taboo for Team Ninja.

Sagittarius

Why would anyone want to nerf the damage? It was Hi Counter Blow combo. That's what happens when you whiff a throw. The Lisa player had 2 opportunities to hold so alls well ends well.
No, I meant TN was saying that Jann's damage was too high and they were going to "fix" it. So I suggested going to Twitter and Facebook to tell them not to. God, what kind of idiot would want to nerf the well-deserved damage for that combo? That was delicious.

If people can whine about Hitomi not looking doll-faced enough and get their wish, I think it's safe to say that voicing concerns on those two fronts is way more effective than simply saying so on a forum.

Jefffcore

His guard break looked like it was negative, and I'm guessing 4p launches on NH. I was hoping it would be a sit down still :(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD