DOA5U Bass wishlist

DontForkWitMe

Been doing that. Just tell grape not be a jerk about it.

We can keep complaining even after the game is released though I'm not sure if they'll be releasing patches after gold release.

I suggest Bass players here voice their complaints because that seems to be the most effective way to pressure them to change something.

good luck with that, Eliot players have been complaining since the beginning and TN answered us with even more nerfs. some characters are simply ment to be bottom tier

Last edited:

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I don't go by that mentality, but if TN thinks that way, then that's they're problem and I'd have no reason to be their costumer. I got 3 copies waiting for delivery and I can easily just press the 'cancel' button. I can sell my used copies a couple days after release as well.

I'd like to remain hopeful for now.

Last edited:

LostSkeleton73

Standard Donor
1 week to find out what in the world they did to everyone's favorite grappler. I don't want to be concerned, but part of my gameplay relied on the fear of the OH from the back-turned position. Without it, I'm going to be facing a lot more mashers who will not respect my positioning.
Then again, maybe I'm panicking a little too much.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
If you do it in stun, which is when you should be doing it then you can string into :6::P+K::K: to do his trass kick launcher, and if they are attempting to low hold or low attack out of it you can land his new BT :2::H+P: offensive hold, and if they try holding the BT :4::K: you can still land the BT :H+P:

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
How good is the in-string trass kick launcher? I'm guessing that if you do :6::P::+::K: after a stun, the trass kick might hit at the end of the threshold, therefore giving you a max height launch. That's just me guessing though, but I do recall that back in DOA5 :P::+::K: > :6::P::+::K: > BT :4::K: put the opponent at max threshold.

I might be wrong through, but you may be able to at least get :3::P:: :h::+::P: afterward after trass kick on meds.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD