Best DOA One Liners !

Blazeincarnated

Ryu ; Sorry I must go
Ryu ; Talking makes tired. I must WIN!
Ryu: Rin Pyo Ta Sha Kai Chin Retsu Zai Zen
Ryu : Zetsu!
Ryu : If you will not move I must take your down
Ryu : The weak Soul can be engulfed by even the smallest ripple "
Ryu : Know also that the path of the ninja is a long and difficult one...
Ryu : dissapear to the darkness
Ryu : If your souls is imperfect life is difficult
Ryu: Ore ore
Ryu: My fury is that of raging storm
Ryu/Kasumi Gomen or enough

Favorite one. :cool:

I remember Fu saying something that sounded like "suck... my dick!" in DOA4.

Suk Mai Dik. LMAO

ChainCombo

"I didn't even get to hear your "lovely" singing..." - Ayane DOA2: Ultimate ;)

My, my Ayane was such a bitch in DOA2 xD.

But after DOA3, she quickly became my favourite. <3 :ayane:

Haha, originally I had mained Kasumi in DOA2 but... got tired of the whole goody goody thing going, so yeah after trying out the rest of the cast Ayane was my pick and I didn't look back. :>

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Haha, originally I had mained Kasumi in DOA2 but... got tired of the whole goody goody thing going, so yeah after trying out the rest of the cast Ayane was my pick and I didn't look back. :>

Kasumi is quite frankly boring and it's reflected in her dialogue and speech. Ayane's got some spice to her! It also helps that trolling with Ayane is 10 times more fun than trolling with Kasumi. The "LOSER" taunt induces so much rage XD.

ChainCombo

Kasumi is quite frankly boring and it's reflected in her dialogue and speech. Ayane's got some spice to her! It also helps that trolling with Ayane is 10 times more fun than trolling with Kasumi. The "LOSER" taunt induces so much rage XD.

I don't disagree with any of this! Granted I haven't played DOA5 in a long while but the hate mail I got from combos and "Idiot" taunts was very satisfying.

Nameless Sama

Wow Ayane discussion. Better dont say sth bad xD.
Ein : Your moves are too obvious
Gen Fu : The old man can still fight
Akira : Try again in ten years

Pocky Yoshi

Kasumi was what got me into DOA series, but she's like Ryu(Street Fighter one). You know how cool she is, yet you feel meh with her at times. I do like that "Please rest quietly", "Please don't get back up", etc and all those soft spoken quotes in DOA4 a whole lot. However DOA5 Kokoro happened haha. Don't get too worked up(especially in Japanese) still gets me fuzzy. I was already into Kokoro in the end of DOA4 life, but DOA5 made me love her quotes and her looks.

I just wish I get to see "I'd say that about does it" with that cute pose from DOA4 again.

Ayane makes me a masochist and a sadist with how she is. Just imagine if a pleasant gentlemen like me treated her very nicely. I think she might bust out some tsundere quotes. I mean one of her taunts gets me all riled up. "Hmph" just makes me want tease and tease and tease her verbally until she pouts. Then maybe I can get that "My sincerest.....apologies." when she finally warms up to me. However, she'd probably say, "Hmph...don't make me laugh." instead. xD

Ugh.....I think I need my Ayane dosage before I get sexually frustrated haha.

Nameless Sama

Jahn Lee;: WATAHHHHHHHH or Water
Ayane/ Ein = Lets go
Ayane = Go away
Brad Wong = You more you drink the crazier you get

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD