Best/Worst moments

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
new worst moment i got the yellow light of death and so now all my saves are gone,all of my DLC is gone,all of my fucking everything is gone this means i get to redue everything all over again :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD im so fucking happy right now cant you tell!

Want my game save? You can use a program to reassign it to your account

Derga

Best: Beating Ninja Gaiden Black on Master Ninja. I was pretty damn ecstatic after that one. Not so sure I can do it anymore.

Worst: Realising the most difficult boss in Ninja Gaiden 2 is the guy holding the camera.

Chaos

Best moment: completing NG: Black and becoming a fan of the series, realizing that NG: Black is one of the best hack n slash in gaming history, playing NG3:Razor's Edge, feeling like a badass after unlocking Kasumi :cool:

Worst moment: Getting stressed out from dying so many times on NG3: RE demo (Master Ninja difficult), having trouble beating the first stage of NG: Black on hard difficulty, being a horrible NG player lol (kind of), going into a game store to finally get my hands on NG3 vanilla than got bored in less than 2 minutes and walked away disappointed. :(

ErickBello

Only NG? or I can do any game?
Best: Beating Elizabeth in 10 turns in P3P
Worst: Mind charged Megidolaon gets a crit in all the party members dealing 9999 damage. And also that you save game gets corrupted. Twice. For no reason.

ErickBello

Ah, sorry, I thought this was a post from the general discussion topic because of the URL.
I'll redeem myself and...
Best: Finishing Ninja Gaiden Black on the Original Xbox, after I gave up on NG because my opportunities of getting past through the 3rd Boss were nearly impossible.
Worst: Losing my savefile from NG3 RE, when I got near the end of the game, and do it ALL again.

Now it's ok? I don't play NG that much.

ErickBello

no the only the way to redeem yourself is to beat NGB on master difficulty
impossible.gif

Well, Mission failed then, I can barely get past the 5th Boss in that difficulty. D:

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
My new worst moment: Playing NG vanilla after 6 years and realizing how terrible the main menu screen was and no free camera option

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
New bad moment from the other day:

I was just about finished with UN3 (I think...the one with four waves of 3 Ryu clones), only one Ryu clone left and my partner went down. Never fear! I thought, for I am Momiji! I ran over to heal him, stood right over his body, pressed 'B' and...nothing. No revive. Dodged around a bit tossing shuriken everywhere. Asked my partner where I was on his screen because sometimes lag puts you in a place that your partner doesn't see and he said I was literally right on top of him. Then time ran out, trial failed. Cue rage.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD