Best/Worst moments

UpSideDownGRUNT

Best: buying NG1 on Xbox and realising that I loveed Hayabusa. That, AND realising that XXXXYXXY was an actual Izuna combo in Razor's Edge and basking in it's glory.

Worst: getting my ass beat over and over on the first boss in NG1 ¬_¬

Brute

Standard Donor
Worst: Doing NG Black and NG2 boss battles for the first time. I'm not a fan of boss battles in any game, and the fact that these games had the hardest bosses I've ever had to deal with... I was not happy. And I won't be happy when I start a new NG Black playthrough today and have to go against the bosses again.
lol. I'm not usually a fan of boss battles, but I actually love NG1's. They're probably my favorite game boss fights.

NG2 and 3's bosses can go to hell, though. Hate 90% of them.

SilverForte

lol. I'm not usually a fan of boss battles, but I actually love NG1's. They're probably my favorite game boss fights.

NG2 and 3's bosses can go to hell, though. Hate 90% of them.

Brute, you must find a way to play dragon sword, best boss fights in the series imo.

TheDragonAwakens

Best moment: Beating Dabilahro Fiend Ryu in mission mode with level 1 wooden sword. (At least on Normal mode anyway)
Worst moment: Trying to go through entirety of the game on normal mode in one sitting without saving, died on the final chapter because of dumb platforming.

Last edited:

Sotherius

I've always wanted to play that one. I've considered buying a DS in the past for the sole reason of playing NG: DS

I did almost the same, but i bought a 2ds instead since i also wanted to try few 3ds games like DOAD. Glad DS games run on 3ds as well.

Anyways, best momments to me.

1 - Doing the gauntlets i did for one Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge video i did, I really felt like i was finally able to fight for real in that game.
2 - Finishing all the games on the hardest difficulty for the first time.
3 - Seeing the credits of NGB for the first time.

Worst momments.
1 - Most bosses in NGB on Master Ninja.
2 - Most bosses in NG2.
3 - Most bosses in NG3RE.
3 - Staircase of dropped frames.
4 - Rasetsu and IS gauntlet on M11 of NG2.
5 - Water segments in NG2.
6 - Gigadeath.
7 - Platforming before last boss on NGBlack.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD