Casual thread 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

Haven’t bought PBS yet, I like SK but i don’t like the whole water gun thing. I really hope SK7 is like EV but more balanced.
Who’s in the Maisen team by the way ?

The Maisen girls are the international school -

Matsuri - Native American
matsuri_date_outfit_by_fu_reiji-db925ol.jpg

Yoshimitsu - American
CfiyZe8W4AANFId.jpg

Ageha - Spanish
b53980f094f1801bb145ff5b6bc7e18693fa3cc1_00.jpg

Meimei - Chinese
C-unAY6XgAA2OQI.jpg

Tsubame - Russian
DA1GSY7XcAAOjqs.jpg

P2p1mbs

Haven’t bought PBS yet, I like SK but i don’t like the whole water gun thing. I really hope SK7 is like EV but more balanced.
Who’s in the Maisen team by the way ?

Yoshimitsu - American
CfiyZe8W4AANFId.jpg

Ageha - Spanish

Meimei - Chinese
C-unAY6XgAA2OQI.jpg

Tsubame - Russian
DA1GSY7XcAAOjqs.jpg

I get that you can discuss anything here but shouldnt you guys be talking about Senran Kagura in the Senran Kagura discussion?

Onryoki

Standard Donor

Yoshimitsu - American
CfiyZe8W4AANFId.jpg

Ageha - Spanish

Meimei - Chinese
C-unAY6XgAA2OQI.jpg

Tsubame - Russian
DA1GSY7XcAAOjqs.jpg
I love Tsubame and Ageha, they look beautiful ❤️.
I get that you can discuss anything here but shouldnt you guys be talking about Senran Kagura in the Senran Kagura discussion?
I made the casual thread so that we can talk about VARIOUS topics. If I wanna talk about SK here i’ll Talk about it. Same goes with Any other game. That’s the whole purpose of this thread.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I get your point but Im just saying there's already a dedicated discussion for SK, discussing it here is kinda redundant. Whatever though, you discuss what you want...
There is, there’s also a SC, Tekken and Nioh thread but if I wanna bring those games up I don’t necessarily have to go to that thread just to talk about it there when i can talk about it here for a moment and then move on to the next topic. That’s why this thread is here.

Anyway why isn’t this thread as alive as the old casual thread ? That thread was everything. Also, we really need @Chapstick in this thread

Jadeinchains

There is, there’s also a SC, Tekken and Nioh thread but if I wanna bring those games up I don’t necessarily have to go to that thread just to talk about it there when i can talk about it here for a moment and then move on to the next topic. That’s why this thread is here.

Anyway why isn’t this thread as alive as the old casual thread ? That thread was everything. Also, we really need @Chapstick in this thread

I know rip, Its cause back then there was just so many people back then at were on so there was like 30+ people or something all having discussion in the old thread so It was so much more popular and busy, Sadly a lot of those people aren't on the forum anymore.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Sooo...anyone got any cool headcanons for the DOA characters? Or any future interactions you'd like to see via two characters who haven't interacted much (or at all!)

I dont have any PS systems, so I have no idea what SK is about <:3 what kind of game is it?

Hey @Missy Tusara! :) Welcom... wait..What is that one image?...

*zooms in*

tumblr_o3neuyvXSW1v1jrneo1_250.gif

Seriously though welcome lol.

Mayor and I came up with the idea after the Hayate one was created XD I kinda hope Lisa isnt dead and pulls a Bayman move like you thought she was gonna die? BOOM, you were wrong! If she does live, I kinda wonder what'll happen to her.

And thanks @Jadeinchains, its nice to be here ^w^

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I dont have any PS systems, so I have no idea what SK is about <:3 what kind of game is it?

Mayor and I came up with the idea after the Hayate one was created XD I kinda hope Lisa isnt dead and pulls a Bayman move like you thought she was gonna die? BOOM, you were wrong! If she does live, I kinda wonder what'll happen to her.

And thanks @Jadeinchains, its nice to be here ^w^
Senran Kagura (SKfor short) is a game where all the girls are ninja’s and fight against each other. The games are usually in various genres and are over sexualized.

D
Sooo...anyone got any cool headcanons for the DOA characters? Or any future interactions you'd like to see via two characters who haven't interacted much (or at all!)
I would love to see how Kasumi and Momiji would interreact with each other. Since Kasumi is residing at the Hayabusa Clan village I wonder if she and Momiji are friends. I’ve always wanted them to have a tag intro outtro and tag throw.

Other people i would like to see interreact are
Lisa and Rachel
Phase and Alpha
Mila and Ayane
Rig and Helena
Rig and Kokoro
Kasumi and Kokoro
Momiji and Kokoro

Bacaww

Scenario: Christie sees Ayane and asks who are you?! Then Ayane looks smug asf and responds with Im you just way more tsundere ok this is terrible

Brute

Standard Donor
I made the casual thread so that we can talk about VARIOUS topics. If I wanna talk about SK here i’ll Talk about it. Same goes with Any other game. That’s the whole purpose of this thread.
The casual thread was closed because of this exact reason. It became an irredeemable dumping ground of miscellaneous nonsense that regularly buried half-finished discussions under heaps of spam. As a result, people who wanted to participate in any discussion were forced to slog through it and pray they could find the topic that interested them or that they wished to contribute to among the never-ending sea of irrelevant shit-posting.

I originally defended the Casual Thread as a sort of designated hazard zone to contain all of that useless blather while still giving those who enjoyed it an outlet, but it reached the point where users tried to swallow all discussion on the site by smothering it in that chaos, which impaired the integrity of nearly every topic of potential value. Whether intentional or not, the community essentially made it a choice between preserving the Casual Thread, or preserving every other facet of discussion. At the time, we chose the latter. I left this thread open for a small period to see if that choice would have to be made again or if the community would finally understand that distinction. The result, at this point, could not be more obvious.

Congratulations folks. You blew it. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD