Character development *Future patch discussion*

Jaguar360

l_51a8c3ac934ed.jpg

Hmm...Hayabusa seems to be getting some new moves. I wonder what that H+P+K is. He also gets a new 44P move and a transition from 7K I suppose.

UpSideDownGRUNT

l_51a8c3ac934ed.jpg

Hmm...Hayabusa seems to be getting some new moves. I wonder what that H+P+K is. He also gets a new 44P move and a transition from 7K I suppose.

If you look at the health bars you'll see on Hayabusa's side there's two so it looks like it's tag out/in so it seems tutorial will give more than just character combos but specific tag combos too?

cip

So this doesn't mean new moves for Hayabusa but merely more intel on the training displays?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
That's a tag combo being shown but it's likely Hayabusa will have new moves. Hard to say for sure right now.

Nameless Sama

IMO I think its better when we make our combos instead off copying the combos from TN. Okay it helps but of the other side it shows your creativity if you create your own combos. So many people are excited If they see my online matches because I play with Ryu very different than the other Ryu players. These people say it to me " I like your Hayabusa" "omg you are so good" etc I am really happy because of that. If you have some question about Ryu just feel free to ask. I am just a F rank but I kicked so many asses (^-^).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I say it to 1000000000th times what I want for Ryu for his new moves. The oldschool Handstandskills which allows you so many good strategies. :hayabusa:

MajesticBlue

I say just go for the max damage you can hit consistently. Well unless you want to mess with force techs and pseudo set-ups. I miss the old school handstand too. Would be awesome if it came back.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Hayabusa.. DoA5U... is awesome

1. the TAAAAAAAA! scream is back
2. that helicopter kick OMFG XD
3. double Izuna tag throw with Momiji
4. Spirit of the Fighter
5. Double Izuna with Momiji!

all that's missing is handstand and his maskless costumes

Jaguar360

Hayabusa.. DoA5U... is awesome

1. the TAAAAAAAA! scream is back
2. that helicopter kick OMFG XD
3. double Izuna tag throw with Momiji
4. Spirit of the Fighter
5. Double Izuna with Momiji!

all that's missing is handstand and his maskless costumes

I came here to say ^this. Team Ninja is really trying to give us what we want! Day one buy (hopefully).
EDIT: Hayabusa seems to be a bit faster, too. Hmm...

UpSideDownGRUNT

They gotta atleast put that one costume in, they can't give everyone else massive fan service and leave Hayabusa in the cold in terms of costumes that has to be back.

They just haven't showed it off yet

Brute

Standard Donor
MASTER said: "Hayabusas 3f+k no longer guard brakes and is a new animation that hits you twice now. Also unsafe even in string aka 4pk."

Well, that's some fuckin' bullshit.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
There was a new overhead punch that Hayabusa has now that might even do a sitdown in stun. Need to see more but Manny did it a few times.

SilverForte

Yeah it looks like ryu has some new side swiping mid punch, and I also noticed he has a new 7k like followup after WR 4k.

Edit: Good news guys, ryus 4p2p is now a stun on normal hit

Go to 46 seconds

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD