Character smilies

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Naturally, I think a good pose for her smiley would be her typical look with her finger over her mouth.

rsz_1untitled.jpg

Argentus

I agree that a talented someone should make a proper Honoka icon, though I like the idea of the Salad one sticking around alongside it.

I don't like that the current Honoka one is just a recolor of Marie's and forces the salad joke on anyone who wishes to use it. Hopefully we can get a proper Honoka one, and then also make an alternate edit of it with a salad in front of her, like in Nightpup's current version.
I just wanted an excuse for that stupid star wars joke.

David Gregg

Ironically the salad helps cover the lower half of the face which would otherwise make it blatantly obvious that it was just a Marie Rose recolor. And like Mr. Wah said if you think you can make a better one no one is stopping you. ;)

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Not to mention that I don't want people leaving the site from a silly joke when they could of easily ignored it. If it helps people to calm down with an actual original Icon, I support it but I would like the other one to be kept too.

werewolfgold

2) The character icons don't always look like the actual character anyway. Like Eliot was mistakenly drawn as a man in his little icon, Momiji looks like grumpycat, Tengu looks like Garfield, etc etc. The icons are okay to be little jokes. Salad icon should stay.
To be fair, the Momiji icon looks fine at its original size. For some reason, it looks like grumpy cat shrunken down.

But, seriously guys. I got this. 12 hours (ish) from this post. New Honoka icon. Legit. Wah can keep the "salad" code for the old one and have the "honoka" code be for the new one.

Maybe something extra if I have time...

Last edited:

Kodachi

Standard Donor
To be fair, the Momiji icon looks fine at it's original size. For some reason, it looks like grumpy cat when it was shrunken down.

But, seriously guys. I got this. 12 hours (ish) from this post. New Honoka icon. Legit. Wah can keep the "salad" code for the old one and have the "honoka" code be for the new one.

Maybe something extra if I have time...
Yeah I noticed that too.. the style of the original Chibi's is hard to replicate :/ I'm looking forward to your Honoka

Lady Tengu

Okay I'm fine with that I just wanted a real one for when I donate and have a signature. But both I don't see why not sorry for being a total twat lately.

werewolfgold

I'm not going to lie, this kind of makes me angry. If you were going to draw one, I wish you would have mentioned it. Then, I wouldn't have spent my free time at work drawing one. I did actually put some effort into it...

But, since it is done, I suppose I'll show you guys anyway. PRESENTING...

SCHOOLGIRRRRRRRRRRRL RAIDOU!!!! (also known as Honoka)
chara_35.png

lol gotcha

Honoka.jpg

I even made a small version.
honoka.png

But, ya know, I suppose I needed the "exercise", so to speak...

Here. Have an updated Raidou icon, too.
cyber-raidou.png

Last edited:

Yurlungur

I personally think that icon is a bit too nice, like it stands out more then the other ones and makes the other icons look cheaper tbh

Last edited:

Kronin

I'm not going to lie, this kind of makes me angry. If you were going to draw one, I wish you would have mentioned it. Then, I wouldn't have spent my free time at work drawing one. I did actually put some effort into it...

But, since it is done, I suppose I'll show you guys anyway. PRESENTING...

SCHOOLGIRRRRRRRRRRRL RAIDOU!!!! (also known as Honoka)
View attachment 8542
lol gotcha

View attachment 8543

I even made a small version.
View attachment 8544

But, ya know, I suppose I needed the "exercise", so to speak...

Here. Have an updated Raidou icon, too.
View attachment 8545

Macca Beam's Honoka is great but honestly I think that you made a very good job too, I don't find reasons to understimate so much your work
with the Honoka's icon (even more considering that you dislike the character and put really effort into a similar thing). Honestly for me both of them could be got in consideration.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD