Character smilies

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
:honoka: < This is MUCH better!
:raidou: < This is awesome!
:Mr. Strong::La Mariposa: < I like these minor touches.

David Gregg

I think that this is the only one.... but it's a secret, please don't tell it to anyone! XD

lmao it took me a second to realize you were quoting Salad herself. XD

Yes, it's the only one. I didn't feel it belonged in any of our existing categories.

Awesome. Whenever I see this icon turnip I carrot express how glad I am to see it. Lettuce always cherish this icon dill we die.

Kronin

:honoka: < This is MUCH better!

I wouldn't say that it's "better", because this is a possible proper icon for Honoka on the opposite of the previous one. Honestly I don't think that someone could really believe that it would have remained the one with the salad, seemed to me clear that since the beginning wanted just be a joke for the community.

lmao it took me a second to realize you were quoting Salad herself. XD

When I realized that I could make use of the sentence in a proper context about her... I couldn't lose the chance XD

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I wouldn't say that it's "better", because this is a possible proper icon for Honoka on the opposite of the previous one. Honestly I don't think that someone could really believe that it would have remained the one with the salad, seemed to me clear that since the beginning wanted just be a joke for the community.
I say it is better, mainly because the salad joke is not funny to me at all. Thus, I like the proper icon that was made for Honoka.

werewolfgold

@Mr. Wah

I realized that I failed to completely alter Cyber-Raidou's attire from his original look (his gi only has only side and his right arm is fake). Likely something that nobody noticed nor cared about. But, it bugged me, so I fixed it.
Old :raidou: New
cyber-raidou.png

In addition, I was looking at Honoka's official image and it looked like her icon needed a tad more hair. If you don't like it, you can just use the other one I uploaded.
Less hair
untitled-1-png.8577
More hair
Untitled-1.png

Last thing, I sharpened up the Nyotengu icon because it looked kind of blurry compared to the others. I dunno what happened when it was shrunken down, but I think it looks a little better now.
Old :nyotengu: New
nyo-png.8610

I figured I'd reach out since you haven't done any updating yet. This should be the last time I update anything without any prompting. But, you guys can let me know if you need anything else.

Last edited:

Kronin

@werewolfgold It's not something really important, but if you want my suggestion I would make more clear Nyotengu's mole (btw I love that you added it) and I think that the correct placement should be more low:

JTB1gk9.png

I know that it's not really visible, but to make it too much give the impression to be truly big in comparison with the mouth, when actually it's not so.

PS: This is just me anal with silly details, like I said to keep it as your version is more than good.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
@Mr. WahI figured I'd reach out since you haven't done any updating yet. This should be the last time I update anything without any prompting. But, you guys can let me know if you need anything else.

Feel free to update anything without any prompting. If I think it's good enough to make official I'll make it official.

werewolfgold

@werewolfgold It's not something really important, but if you want my suggestion I would make more clear Nyotengu's mole (btw I love that you added it) and I think that the correct placement should be more low:

JTB1gk9.png

I know that it's not really visible, but to make it too much give the impression to be truly big in comparison with the mouth, when actually it's not so.

PS: This is just me anal with silly details, like I said to keep it as your version is more than good.
I suppose your right. Looking at her official art, perhaps the mole should be a tad lower. I'll fix it and update this post with it.

Edit:
nyo.png

Also sharpened the bangs and added some slight wing details.

Last edited:

Blackburry

Standard Donor
While we are on the topic of remodeling character emotes...can we get a new Rachel? I'm sorry but :rachel: isn't cutting it :(

Blackburry

Standard Donor
I never liked it compared to all the other emotes. This one doesn't fit her to me for some reason.

werewolfgold

I think I should probably make Naotora's face a tad larger to bring it in line with the other ones. I'll do that today.

Argentus

What's wrong with it? Looks like Rachel to me...
I dunno it needs go look a little more..garish to be Rachel. As is it cane be mistaken for Sarah. Maybe make the lipstick stand out more? Or flip the view and include her iconic shoulder guard.

As for nao...um..make the skin less...yellow?

I dunno I like the pose but it looks a little off. Maybe bring the face in proportion with the others? Yak now squarer face, larger eyes, lower and smaller mouth?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD