DOA6 Character/Stage Select + New Game Content Breakdowns

Team NINJA officially announced their EVO presence to the world at the Playstation Showcase, which is broken down well by @Rojikku along with some content pertaining to Jann Lee and environmental gameplay included in this news post. We also see the new character select screen for the few characters shown, but do not know if it is the final design. Thanks to @Tyaren for the screen caps.

DfmUvHBXcAAKTxm.jpg

DfmUvG_WAAAICsx.jpg

DfmUvHYW0AA1RMP.jpg

DfmUvHFW4AExBzW.jpg

Dead or Alive 6 is shaping up to be quite an awesome game... different from DOA5, but one can admire that they are looking for ways to freshen up DOA's mechanics for us. It's impressive that they have the ambition to give us both Dead or Alive 6 and a sequel to their critically acclaimed masterpiece: Nioh. 2019 is going to be the best year ever!

K
We also got a snippet of the main menu screen and offline game modes.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 283
Every photo of Jann Lee, the angle he's at it just looks like he has no neck and I can't not laugh at it. that said, I really want these posters to be an actual thing. Would love to have one for Hitomi.

Every photo of Jann Lee, the angle he's at it just looks like he has no neck and I can't not laugh at it. that said, I really want these posters to be an actual thing. Would love to have one for Hitomi.

He doesnt have it nearly as bad as Bayman did in vanilla 5.

The red star at the costume select screen actually means the costume or mask can be punched off or break. Not that they’re new.

Overall it's looking good. I didn't see a random character select. Hopefully that feature will be in the final game. I Imagine it will.

The red star at the costume select screen actually means the costume or mask can be punched off or break. Not that they’re new.

So I'm guessing Zack isn't ? (haven't seen that red star on it)
I've only seen Helena and Kasumi. Only women so far.... so you can punch the girls in the face in this game, make them bleed, give them bruises and you can also destroy their clothes, but the sex has been toned down ? This is gonna be interesting for ryona fans. I expect a lot of videos like these.

So I'm guessing Zack isn't ? (haven't seen that red star on it)
I've only seen Helena and Kasumi. Only women so far.... so you can punch the girls in the face in this game, make them bleed, give them bruises and you can also destroy their clothes, but the sex has been toned down ? This is gonna be interesting for ryona fans. I expect a lot of videos like these.
Hayate’s hood and Hayabusa’s mask are also able to fall off/break.

And his arms look like tiny T-Rex/humand hybrid versions imo

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD