Character you dont like fighting?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
OK. here goes:

OFFLINE:
☆Nyo- she holds successfully after she blocks the first fucking attack.
:cyborg:~Can't even describe, I hate his AI so much....
:akira:~Is annoying, easy to hold but blocks like a fucker, you have to literally use strings with lows to get far
:kokoro:~I hate her, she rushes you down and won't even give you a chance when you're on the ground.

ONLINE:
:rig:~Can't handle pressure well.
:honoka:~annoying up close and I hate her flinging butt attack...
:leon:~Hate fighting him, mainly because it's boring watching him get so much damage off that falcon throw and being able to have a guaranteed ground throw afterwards and not being able to escape. I don't see anything hype about fighting him.
:ayane:~Completely annoying and confusing up close, but now manageable since I can just 6KKK... or 236KK when she's backturned.
:genfu:~Need I explain??
:naotora:~I don't like fighting most mashy naotoras online since they don't know at all how she is meant to be played.
:hayate:~Beats me out in everything even when I'm using a faster character
:alpha152:~It's a complete pick your poison when fighting against her unless I'm being Naotora. It's basically take a combo in stun and not hold or a half life hi counter throw

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Leon is fun to watch lol and is pretty hype especially on home lol. Watching @DestructionBomb play him made me want to pick him up and glad I did cause he's so much fun. It is a difference in opinion tho lol.
I'd probably like him alot more if I knew how to play him XD. I tried him once and Honoka out like a year ago but their styles weren't my thing unfortunately. They're fun to watch, although no one likes to be on the receiving end of that falcon throw.

I wanted to say Sarah too but she's not as difficult for me as she was a like a year ago, Pai on the other hand 0_o

Gurimmjaw

I'd probably like him alot more if I knew how to play him XD. I tried him once and Honoka out like a year ago but their styles weren't my thing unfortunately. They're fun to watch, although no one likes to be on the receiving end of that falcon throw.

I wanted to say Sarah too but she's not as difficult for me as she was a like a year ago, Pai on the other hand 0_o

Leon is a slower character but when your reads are in point he's going to give you a bad day.

I tried out Honoka as well, and she was not my kind of character along with a bunch of others.

I never hated fighting against any character I do enjoy playing against all them although Helena can be a pain sometimes.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah, Helena is frightening when she starts doing her BKO sweeps and resets. XD In YBNDM's statement, yeah Marie can be a handful with her minuet and rondo spin thing.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
i actually don't have nearly as much trouble with Helena as a used considering she used to be the absolute bane of my existence. i stopped even attempting to low OH her anymore and now i just keep 2P poking her out her stance.

KING JAIMY

Online everyone can be a pain to deal with since lag messes up your inputs so much.

In an offline environment I don't like going up against: :alpha152::genfu::helena::leifang::marierose::mila::rachel::sarah::tina:

benderlax

Offline: I don't like fighting against Akira, Sarah, Jacky, and Pai because I can't deal with the pressure.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD