DOA5LR Christie Breakdown Tutorial Stream on August 2nd @ 8PM EST hosted by Force of Nature

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Greetings FSD'ers.

This is a heads up that I'll be running a Christie stream on August 2nd @ 8PM EST at this location: http://www.twitch.tv/force_of_nature. The stream session will serve as opportunity to break down this complex character with the intent of being able to gain a better understanding of how she functions. People looking into potentially taking up the character will likely gain the most benefit from the session, though those interested in learning how to deal with this most fearsome character may gain some insights too.

Some topics that are being looked at:

- Safe and semi-safe strings & strikes
- CH & NH Launchers
- Throw Game
- Wall Game
- Stun manipulation including unholdable stuns
- Frame traps

And much more!

Anywho, drop by if you like pressing buttons ;) :Christie:

xDevious

Standard Donor
I consider my Christie fairly good, but I will definitely try my best to attend this Stream. I bet I'll learn a lot, despite also knowing a fair amount! I'm looking forward to this! ^_^

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Understandably, but as long as you're good at explaining something, you have no reason to be. Just relax, be chill and do everything you scheduled to do. You'll be fine.

Randzz

I hope you saved this for posterity, I'm a tad late for the party... as it were.

EDIT: Checking it out some now, did you mute it?

EDIT 2: Sound works on Youtube version, but not Twitch.

Last edited:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I hope you saved this for posterity, I'm a tad late for the party... as it were.

EDIT: Checking it out some now, did you mute it?

EDIT 2: Sound works on Youtube version, but not Twitch.
Sound seems to be working ok on the Twitch versions I highlighted. If it's a problem there's always the YT version of course.

Randzz

I'll stick with YT version then, wish I'd been there to see original broadcast... oh well. If you, Awesmic & Pokerking had been able to get together :)

Crext

Standard Donor
Hm, Christie is a fairly covered character seeing as she is such high tier. Any chance to see some niche characters/poked picks?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD