Christie Reveal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uwu

Momiji and Rachel aren't veterans tho, and Alpha won't return (even Phase 4 wasn't supposed to be in the game not even as DLC, as Shimbori said).
yeah thats why i said yes to their question lol sorry for the confusion

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Because "all characters will be in the story" ... this is a leak and also it doesn't show her fighting. I'm sorry, but I'm one of those guys. Until it's official by Team NINJA it isn't confirmed.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Because "all characters will be in the story" ... this is a leak and also it doesn't show her fighting. I'm sorry, but I'm one of those guys. Until it's official by Team NINJA it isn't confirmed.
DOAN please, do you really think Christie will not be playable? With the “All characters will be in the story” he meant all the characters in the base roster of DOA6 will be in the story, nobody will be left out. So everybody gets a part in the story.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Trivia: Where have we seen that “SUNBLESS” juice Logo it’s in one of the DOA5 stages

Kodachi

Standard Donor
SUNBLESS juice once appeared in "Scramble"
YOU WIN!
I actually had no idea thank you lol maybe this is hinting at the return of a similar stage or a stage mechanic like cliffhanger.
I cant really tell if it is a winter stage, the image is way to overexposed. Christie however looks very modest and sophisticated.. a little basic for my tastes but a step in the right direction.

Saro

I assume we have to wait the end of PGW before seeing this trailer... wish I new it instead of keep checking the whole weekend

werewolfgold

If the KT Europe account is running off of England, 12pm would be about 20 minutes from this post, I think. That'd be 9pm in Japan.

EDIT: Awwwwww, yeah.
Christie.jpg

Last edited:

d3v

There's a lot not shown by having her mostly getting beat up in the trailer.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Christie looks so beautiful omg, I can’t wait to see her be playable at DOAFEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD