Characters "Come on!" The Phase 4 guide for beginners

KING JAIMY

I haven't read the guide fully either but it looks awesome. Nicely done, Kasumilover!
I want it to be a surprise, so I'll publicly announce it tomorrow on a status update. I'm scared though, I'm not sure it's good enough...
Don't worry man! Doesn't matter if people think it's good or not. Plus I can't see anyone seriously thinking that this guide is bad. I'd say this is worthy enough of a front-page. You can tag Mr. Wah and/or CyberEvil for a request to have this front-paged.

Brute

Standard Donor
It's a common mistake, as I used to have the ability to promote threads/posts to the frontpage. But I no longer do, at this time.

I'm not sure exactly why that is, but I don't really mind lacking that ability since now I don't have to do anything when people ask me to. I'm content.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
You should probably change the image up there to an official DOA character image. Unsure if models taken from the actual game helps out since it's basically (Well..cannot say breaking laws or perhaps it is.) it's hard to explain I suppose. The other side of me is saying "Who cares, post whatever image you want up there." While the other technical side is saying "It would look cooler if it was the official character image since the expression is off a bit." Although, I don't think it matters what image is up there at this point.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You should probably change the image up there to an official DOA character image. Unsure if models taken from the actual game helps out since it's basically (Well..cannot say breaking laws or perhaps it is.) it's hard to explain I suppose.
Sorry about that! I'll change it, give me just a moment.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Edited my post on the one you quoted. You don't exactly have to.
No, you're good. The official image I really wanted would never load up on Google for me, so I used that one for a placeholder until I could get it. It turns out that my phone was able to finally get it, rather than my iPad I did the guide on.~_~

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD