Cramming

chocogerman777

380488_516958764996304_28551266_n.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/8fl6fsc

Few more days before the game goes gold.

Neoswarm

I can't see any woman working there, I guess that's the main reason I'll never see Bayman in Tom Daley's swimsuit.

I would prefer a jock strap..

I don't see that happening, but It would be great to see some of the more masculine characters getting some fan-service work done. A shirtless Jann Lee just doesn't cut it anymore.

Edit - I hate Eliot

IceMage95

I don't see that happening, but It would be great to see some of the more masculine characters getting some fan-service work done. A shirtless Jann Lee just doesn't cut it anymore.

Edit - I hate Eliot
How about Ryu? Maybe Rig?

ErickBello

Edit - I hate Eliot
The rank of DOA5 is M-17 with Bayman in a Jockstrap that would be R-18 all the way.
Anyway, I support man-service, but to certain point, some characters have some "big bulges" already *points to Jann*

Neoswarm

The rank of DOA5 is M-17 with Bayman in a Jockstrap that would be R-18 all the way.
Anyway, I support man-service, but to certain point, some characters have some "big bulges" already *points to Jann*
You are right, and anyways looking at this realistically it would go towards swimsuit attire or no shirts. I doubt most of my perverted ideas would make it in anyways.

Junk physics

ErickBello

You are right, and anyways looking at this realistically it would go towards swimsuit attire or no shirts. I doubt most of my perverted ideas would make it in anyways.

Junk physics
It's Okay. Swimsuits would be good for male characters, but not underwear, becuase it gets wet too and you know, if the rank is R-18 less people would buy it because lol, it's R-18.

KwonJigglypuff

In spite of the fact I want to see sweaty abs, I'm not sure I'm ready to see penises in DOA.
Anyway, Team Ninja said there would not be swimsuits in DOA5 (or was it Chin ?).

Doug Nguyen

Junk physics
Oh god. I cant even imagine what Team ninja would do if they added junk physics. I mean all the girls have huge jiggly jugs. What would they do to the guys.

Doug Nguyen

as long as the message is sent across that the holds need to be alpha build status in terms of frames .. then they can do whatever they like to male character dingdongs.
I wonder why they decided to change it since it seems most of the community likes the Alpha build for it. And since they had it before it shouldnt be so hard to change it back.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD