Dance Party! DOA Zack General Discussion

Gruff757

Standard Donor
t
I think he could've gone without it but I'm not complaining. I kinda wanna see his mohawk from DOA2 come back though lmao. it's was kinda baller.
that wouldve been awesome to have too, but I love his Alien Suit, I feel like 50% of zack is with me when his suit is available for use. The other half beig that i master him xD

MasterHavik

Keep at it man. He's a little harder to use this time. Besides you're not the only one have problems with inputs for characters.

TakedaZX

Keep at it man. He's a little harder to use this time. Besides you're not the only one have problems with inputs for characters.
I'll use him as an other, but I don't want him as a secondary at the moment. Maybe they'll fix the input deal.

Gruff757

Standard Donor
I cant help but main him. lol zack and lisa are way too fun to drop, for me anyway

MasterHavik

Yo Zack players. I tried out the new rapid step tech with Zack. Back rapid step sucks. Forward rapid step is good. It's not the best, but it's a good tool for him.

Gruff757

Standard Donor
if anyone on psn wants to do some training/mirrors (i know i need it myself lol)
you can add me as a friend ^^

on a side note, i would rather be practicing while im playing in the living room since i have 100% connection in there, yeah it may still lag, but its a lot better than when im in my room playing online

MasterHavik

I finally figure out how to get a ground launch on NH with 3P. Also doing the quick forward step buffs 66T or 33T.

RhythmikDesigns

@MasterHavik, cool beans...whats the set up?

What you guys think is the best way to play Zack? Rush down, go straight for launchers?

MasterHavik

Rush down is okay with Zack, but you have to be smart about it. You'll get hold if you don't change it up. I like to space with Zack myself and poke people out. and when I get that big combo time I'm not dropping it. Also....it's been a few days and classes have been kicking my ass. Let me get in the lab and try to remember the setup.

MasterHavik

Yeah zack is a little safer, so you can play rushdown. But I'm more defensive with zack. I like to space out a lot of my stuff and when I land one good move and open them up that's when the fun starts. Btw...only mid punch /kick hold with Zack. Those are his best holds because he gets a ton of space after doing them. They also lead to a character getting smashed into the wall.The others are okay, but I only do other holds if I'm close to death.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD