Gultigargar

Using Hayabusa's C1 as an example:
4fVNdYK.jpg
vs
09asYZS.jpg

-His cloth is light grey instead of being dark/black
-His chainmail armor isn't shiny
-The metal straps on his shoulers and chest don't have a gold hue to them

All of this is controlled via shaders in the .cat file, which - for whatever reason - are not being applied properly in DOAO. On some costumes it's less noticable because the shaders aren't as integral to the look.

CoYoTe

Using Hayabusa's C1 as an example:
4fVNdYK.jpg
vs
09asYZS.jpg

-His cloth is light grey instead of being dark/black
-His chainmail armor isn't shiny
-The metal straps on his shoulers and chest don't have a gold hue to them
Guess i will take a look,Thanks for that.

CoYoTe

Guess i will take a look,Thanks for that.
Hey @Gultigargar ,it looks like that i found another bizarre Thing when i swapped the textures of your mods.
It looks like that Helena's thighs and arms are trapped into a force field and it only happens in the beach and In the canyon.
IMG_20200727_115200.png

Gultigargar

In the doa3 version of the costume I had to open it up with a memory editor and set some texture flags to make sure whatever was behind the cloth textures would still be rendered properly. I assume this hasn't been done in this one?

CoYoTe

In the doa3 version of the costume I had to open it up with a memory editor and set some texture flags to make sure whatever was behind the cloth textures would still be rendered properly. I assume this hasn't been done in this one?
of course,however i don't know how to fix it
I tried to edit some values in the cat file but the game crashes

CoYoTe

Hey Everyone,I've finally started to mod the costumes from DOA3.
Here're some tutorials to edit and import the costumes to DOA3 and it's basically the same method used for DOA2U(Except For the bgm tool beacuse it's for doa online and the blender xpr importer beacuse the doa3 xpr files are not compatible):http://www.freestepdodge.com/thread...ing-tutorials-and-discussion.7039/post-414152

Cyclops From The x-men(For Hayabusa)
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
IMG_20200831_152216.png

Attachments

• Cyclops.rar
    680.8 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:

rjqnraos19

cats.jpg

Hello guys. I imported doa2u .xpr in blender. and this...
how can I fix this?
and there's no bones at all.
sorry for my bad english.

CoYoTe

View attachment 31618

Hello guys. I imported doa2u .xpr in blender. and this...
how can I fix this?
and there's no bones at all.
sorry for my bad english.
Export The xpr And The cat from greed xplorer Using the second Doaudecode option so the xpr and the cat file will have The names "Leo00.xpr" and "Leo00.Cat"
photo_2020-08-26_15-03-05.jpg

The reason why they are no bones its beacuse you used Doaudecode (XPRbreaker 1.11) to export the files from greedxplorer.

Last edited:

Tina2040_

Export The xpr And The cat from greed xplorer Using the second Doaudecode option so the xpr and the cat file will have The names "Leo00.xpr" and "Leo00.Cat"
View attachment 31619
The reason why they are no bones its beacuse you used Doaudecode (XPRbreaker 1.11) to export the files from greedxplorer.

Can you link me or upload this version of greedxplorer? Mine doesn't have the DOA2U compatibility
I'm hoping I can load an .xpr from the DOAX costume converter, then try the EXTRACT XPR WITH CAT option > DOAU decode
Will that generate me a .cat to use in DOA2U so the outfit from the converter will work?

CoYoTe

Can you link me or upload this version of greedxplorer? Mine doesn't have the DOA2U compatibility
I'm hoping I can load an .xpr from the DOAX costume converter, then try the EXTRACT XPR WITH CAT option > DOAU decode
Will that generate me a .cat to use in DOA2U so the outfit from the converter will work?

Attachments

• GreedXplorer.rar
    710.7 KB · Views: 262

CoYoTe

When I right click my .xpr I don't get the DOAUdecode option?
The only way to get the doaudecode option is to Open The Afs Files with greedxplorer (doa3's loadfile.afs and doa2u's dathdd2.afs) then selecting the xpr and right clicking it

CoYoTe

Hitomi's bikini from DOA2U
Gx_003d 08_04_2021 01_05_05 (2).png

Attachments

• bikini.rar
    756.3 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD