Dead or Alive 5 - Known Bugs/Glitches

Jefffcore

I was the unfortunate victim of a Tina infinite. Same idea as the others, but with her ground throw (while laying face down with you head toward her). It only works online, I went and tested it in sparring right after it happened.

Zeo

I was the unfortunate victim of a Tina infinite. Same idea as the others, but with her ground throw (while laying face down with you head toward her). It only works online, I went and tested it in sparring right after it happened.
This was done to me as well. The guy told me there is apparently a "1 frame window" to tech it which basically makes it an inf since this is online. But that would probably be the reason why the AI would tech it every single time. Nevertheless a 1 frame window to tech something like that is ludicrous and needs to be patched out ASAP.

Sett

Not really worthy of concern but in the house stage. After I KO'd someone I did 8P+K with Hitomi to make her jump in the air and the winpose activated and it was on the upper floor with no Hitomi.

Haven't tried to do it again though.

BlueCrosser

Same here, figured it was an online thing. I couldn't recreate it in training.

onelasttime

Not really worthy of concern but in the house stage. After I KO'd someone I did 8P+K with Hitomi to make her jump in the air and the winpose activated and it was on the upper floor with no Hitomi.

Haven't tried to do it again though.

This happened to me on Scramble. I was like w t f

ey3boxx ON1

HAHAHA another one here...I got hit with it for the 1st time today in ranked. I was mad as f*%k but i ended up winning the match so it didn't matter. Its still annoying and needs to get patched!

Codemaster92163

Issues I've seen that I'm sure others have as well...

Attempting to join a lobby and being thrown into the lobby above/below the one you chose.

Teleporting characters if hit just right on the Scramble stage (Well, they don't teleport, but they slide in a semi-circle insanely fast for a long distance.

Tina infinite throw (I teched it once, thank god)

Exorcism-esque heads at the beginning of a round

Moves cancelling out abruptly into the final hit - For example, if I use Helena's PP2K, I see the first P, a fraction of the second one, then the K comes out instantly.

Winning with Helena (I kid, I kid, she's not that bad).

Belinea

Before the round starts if you do Mila's sidestep throw the animation will skip frames to get back to neutral.

Tones

Premium Donor
You can still low OH Brad Wong's DHO (4k) k+f k2 before the second kick comes out.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I don't know if this has been reported before, but it's happened to me twice now.

If you accept a throwdown challenge during stage 8 of Arcade mode, when the game returns you to stage 8 afterwards, you'll be in an infinite loop. Every time you defeat the AI, instead of completing Arcade, the game will load a new opponent and still be on stage 8 over and over again.

Belinea

You can still low OH Brad Wong's DHO (4k) k+f k2 before the second kick comes out.

This seems less of a bug/glitch, and more of just a crap move. Eliot didn't escape the curse either, you can still low throw him if he hits you with k2p.

Tones

Premium Donor
The second kick is a high attack. Is that only on normal hit with Eliot?

shunwong

Yesterday in the last round of an online match my character just dropped dead at the beginning of the round. I don't know if it was a hack or a glitch :(

Avalanche

Avalanche said:
In all 1v1, Zack only has one intro animation: "Lets get this party started". He only uses the second intro during tag matches, the "you're heart's gonna be all mine baby". Kind of annoying and repetitive because all the other characters have at least two intros.

That isn't true. He says "Your heart's gonna be all mine, baby" specifically to females in solo matches.

I've been through Arcade/Time Attack/Versus in solo mode for hours with Zack. On the 360 it does not show this intro, I'm guessing you're on PS3 right?

Another thing I'd like is for the dlc costumes to appear on the AI like the rest.

Martin

I've been through Arcade/Time Attack/Versus in solo mode for hours with Zack. On the 360 it does not show this intro, I'm guessing you're on PS3 right?
Yeah I'm on PS3, wow that is a mess, how could they exclude that on one console only?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD