Dead or Alive 5 - Known Bugs/Glitches

KwonJigglypuff

This pic from KJP sums up TNs handling of this game

64901_320094934768975_1205916527_n.jpg

The video is way better than the picture. Sorry about the quality.

Batcommander

I'm not sure these are bugs, because i'm not familiar how these mechanics work with other characters, but one of Lisa's throws no longer has tracking properties. I thought all throws were supposed to track (i know this is not the case with OHs)? Every other throw she has tracks, except this one i8, unsure if this is intended or not.

Also, the new limbo stun she got does NOT work on crouching opponent--another bug?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I'm not sure these are bugs, because i'm not familiar how these mechanics work with other characters, but one of Lisa's throws no longer has tracking properties. I thought all throws were supposed to track (i know this is not the case with OHs)? Every other throw she has tracks, except this one i8, unsure if this is intended or not.

Also, the new limbo stun she got does NOT work on crouching opponent--another bug?

Although all Throws are supposed to track, throws/OHs may or may not track.

As for the limbo stun, it's possible it was set to only occur on standing opponents and not crouching. Hits to a crouched opponent can be different than hits to a standing one.

d3v

Stagger escape glitch is exactly what this game needs to be competitive. I hope they never fix this and it actually becomes part of the game.

Batcommander

I was incorrect about Lisa's 4 F+P throw not tracking. It is a tooltip error, as the move still retains tracking properties.
I believe it was said Ayane had a tooltip error too; the game lists some of her throws as OH's, though they still behave as normal throws.

synce

That Leifang pic... that's some Silent Hill 2 type shit. But damn that's nice set of gams...

(Yeah that's right I said gams big whoop wanna fight about it)

Nuke-Nin

Was in aranked match (taken from Training mode mind you) and I fought IronGrist I had won and saved the replay because my hayate was a major WIP so i planned to upload it here to be given pointers then i exit and it takes be to versus Hayate vs Mila same stage and costumes i cannot move so i press start and exit. its then when i go to upload the replay to youtube, the save is messed up idk if from the lag or what but moves done in round 2 (the last combo) are incorrectly registering in the start of round 3 and then it says the file is corrupted... but still shows up in the load save replay menu..

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
That Leifang pic... that's some Silent Hill 2 type shit. But damn that's nice set of gams...

(Yeah that's right I said gams big whoop wanna fight about it)
The name's Patty Tanniger the caddy manager. Yeah it rhymes, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

Chaos

Hitomi, the 20-something high school student

sillyhitomi.jpg
ManScreaming1.jpg
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Not Hitomi!!! Shes stuck in the quick sand...why!?! She was so young T_T LOL

Edit: Hitomi is lucky Im not there XD nah, just kidding...or am I?

Nuke-Nin

Kasumi doesn't do her move?

PKK7K6P+K (from here you should be behind the opponent!) BT9K (registers as 8K but its really 9K) the animation slows down as kasumi flips and doesn't do damage the Frames for this combo is 9-13-18-23(6P+K)-12 I've noted that on ocasion she does her regular 7K and can be followed up with P+K

Katanateen33

Happened to me too. Your online rank is still the same.
I got the 100% complete save after it happened to me. I wasn't gonna go and re-unlock costumes and characters I had already spent time doing. It works perfectly and I'd recommend the same to anyone who's game data gets deleted.
Happened to me too. Your online rank is still the same.
I got the 100% complete save after it happened to me. I wasn't gonna go and re-unlock costumes and characters I had already spent time doing. It works perfectly and I'd recommend the same to anyone who's game data gets deleted.
this recently happened to me.. what do you mean 100% save?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD