Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

Something just dawned on me.

Dead Or Alive takes place within the same continuity as Ninja Gaiden. Meaning that the world of DOA is overrun with Fiends and ruled by an evil empire.

Xbox Ninja Gaiden apparently took place...lets say after DOA1, before DOA2, based on DOA2 Ultimate.

Leon stopped participating after DOA3, and roamed the desert.

I am going to assume that Leon has been wrestling Fiends in the desert since then. With his bare hands. Without ever getting so much as a SCRATCH. To prove that he is, indeed, the STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD.

Because macho.

Brute

Standard Donor
Something just dawned on me.
Dead Or Alive takes place within the same continuity as Ninja Gaiden. Meaning that the world of DOA is overrun with Fiends and ruled by an evil empire.
Only Tairon was run by Vigoor. Vazdah has been locked away for centuries, and the other archfiends are presumed dead. The Dragon Ninja wiped them out.

werewolfgold

Xbox Ninja Gaiden apparently took place...lets say after DOA1, before DOA2, based on DOA2 Ultimate.
I'm not sure what happened in DOA2 Ultimate (no Xbox), but from reading the instruction booklets it seems like the new-age NG happened 2 years before DOA1 and NG2 1 year before DOA1. Not sure about 3. But, it would have to be either before DOA1 or after DOA2, since Hayate is around to tell Ayane to lend Ryu his sword. It might be between DOA4 and 5 even. Since Ryu's hair is short in NG3 and long again in DOA5. Or, you...it could just be shenanigans.

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm not sure what happened in DOA2 Ultimate (no Xbox), but from reading the instruction booklets it seems like the new-age NG happened 2 years before DOA1 and NG2 1 year before DOA1. Not sure about 3. But, it would have to be either before DOA1 or after DOA2, since Hayate is around to tell Ayane to lend Ryu his sword. I would say before because obviously Ryu's hair is the same length throughout the DOA series...or else he uses magic to make it the length he wants...or you know, shenanigans...
NG2 happens 1 year after NG1, and both happen before DOA1.

Brute

Standard Donor
How is that different from what I said...?
Just confirming your analysis is compatible with what's in Ultimate.

I also assume that NG3 happens between DOA4 and 5 judging by the evolution of the LBF suit. Using the most updated versions of each, Ryu uses the v1 in NG1, the v2 in NG2 and DOA1-4 (Dimensions) and then the v3 in NG3/DOA5.

Argentus

Only Tairon was run by Vigoor. Vazdah has been locked away for centuries, and the other archfiends are presumed dead. The Dragon Ninja wiped them out.

Nope, LEON wiped them out.

...yeah. I'm just tired enough to run with that.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Using Dimensions which factors in the modern day NG along with Irene who is a key piece you would get

NG:1/DS
NG:2(Ryu meets Irene)
DOA 1-4(Ayane meets Irene if I remember correctly)
NG3(Ayane knows Irene)
DOA5

The NES is not part of the current cannon NG was a reboot not a prequel.

jakery95

Lol, can we get back on topic now? Ryu Hayabusa is a awesome ninja. Simple as that. Moving on I'm curious to see if team ninja will give an exclusive costume or content for those with doa5. I doubt it but it would be nice.

Keved

There's a topic to this thread?

1039.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD