Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

Something else I just thought of.

Do yall think it would be possible for Nicole to return in a future installment, or as DLC?

But not in the Spartan armor? As in, "Not as a master Chief expy" but as a fully fledged character with an updated moveset? I"m picturing her like Vanessa from Virtua Fighter. (But short, tomboyish hair because of the helmet).

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I also agree with it becoming an OH. That move only works on players unfamiliar with Tina. As of right now, you can just jab at a running Tina and you will win the exchange almost every time.

Bass too. He and her running throw were catch throws in DOA3.

When I brought up the request to Shimbori, he felt that the running throws being an OH would be a little too much.

David Gregg

Apparently, DOA2-DOA4 BGM is available in DOA5U.
And Kasumi has a new taunt.

Source : https://twitter.com/mist_online

Awww yeaaaah!!!! Can't wait for the BGM and Kasumi needed a new taunt.
a_560x0.jpg

werewolfgold

Something else I just thought of.

Do yall think it would be possible for Nicole to return in a future installment, or as DLC?

But not in the Spartan armor? As in, "Not as a master Chief expy" but as a fully fledged character with an updated moveset? I"m picturing her like Vanessa from Virtua Fighter. (But short, tomboyish hair because of the helmet).
Seeing as they gave Rachel all of her moves, that's probably a no. They likely don't have the rights to use the character "Nicole" at all anymore.

Argentus

Seeing as they gave Rachel all of her moves, that's probably a no. They likely don't have the rights to use the character "Nicole" at all anymore.

That's a shame. Had potential to be a good unique character. Master Chiefiness aside, I really liked her personality. "And THAT'S how you hit like a girl!"

Brute

Standard Donor
That's a shame. Had potential to be a good unique character. Master Chiefiness aside, I really liked her personality. "And THAT'S how you hit like a girl!"
Yeah. "Hey look at me! Treat me special 'cause I'm a GIRL!" is about as obnoxious as you can get.

I'm very glad the bitch is gone, though Rachel as her replacement... I could be happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD