Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Does Rachel have a Tattoo?
tumblr_moav18vjdA1rr7kngo4_1280.png

HoodsXx

Well I don't think :6: :H+K: and :H+K: are the same string... So maybe :6: :H+K: will still have the turn around stun. -So I hope-

Zeo

Honestly... that Forest stage is a little too bright and colorful for my taste. Even in DOA5's dark and gritty selection of stages, I liked Forest, calming atmosphere and lighting in DOA3. Not dark, but the effects and lighting made the stage shine in a way especially in gameplay. Here it honestly looked like they just replaced some things with lighter colors and turned the brightness and saturation up to max.

It's still nice to see but... eh.

Shade

Kasumi's :F::+::K: didn't cause a back turned stun :(

That kasumi H+K nerf definitely hurts. She's got some other new comparable options though especially with the new hard knock down mechanic.

Momiji looks like a really fun character to play based on that gamespot video. Definitely someone I want to try out now. That air mixup looks good but not crazy OP seeing as some of the options can be Free Stepped.

S/N : I enjoy both tag and singles, so to see both in the spotlight is appreciated. And of course as many have said; there's 3 months between now and the release so you can expect to see more such as combo trailers like last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD