Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Kasumi Figure (UPDATE)

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Regent of the Mask

41YzbVjkXLL._SY355_.jpg
ninja-gaiden-ii-statuette-1-4-ryu-hayabusa-exclusive-45-cm-.jpg
Exactly my point.. An unmemorable nobody.

Argentus

I would give such a shit if they made figures of the rest of the cast instead of just kasumi all the time

Brute

Standard Donor
Unless Marie Rose is from a different property and simply being a one off guest in doa5, I don't think that's a fair comparison...
It's a fair comparison when Marie matches the artsyle of the game she's in, albeit with a younger appearance, whereas Spartan stuck out like a sore thumb that obstructed half the damn screen whenever she felt like imposing her awkwardness on non-consenting victims.

Argentus

It's a fair comparison when Marie matches the artsyle of the game she's in, albeit with a younger appearance, whereas Spartan stuck out like a sore thumb that obstructed half the damn screen whenever she felt like imposing her awkwardness on non-consenting victims.

I know you didn't mean it, but you made Nicole sound badass lol.

But I don't mean just size, I meant aesthetic. ninjas aside, DOA had a pretty "grounded" cast, but then stock anime loli out of left field, she sticks out like a sore thumb.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I would give such a shit if they made figures of the rest of the cast instead of just kasumi all the time

Well she is kinda the "Face" of the series :cool:.

On a different note, my figure came in the mail today!!!! HOLY SHIT! The figure looks gorgeous. But, yeah, what the fuck happened to her face xD?

Argentus

Well she is kinda the "Face" of the series :cool:.

On a different note, my figure came in the mail today!!!! HOLY SHIT! The figure looks gorgeous. But, yeah, what the fuck happened to her face xD?

Which is why I don't understand the hype. "oh boy a kasumi figurine". well grats you can set it right next to the last 3 thousand kasumi figurines...

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
The only other DOA characters that would actually sell in a similar vein to Kasumi is Ayane or Hayabusa. A Mila or Leon figure, for example, wouldn't sell. This Kasumi figure is currently sold out at AmiAmi.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Force_of_Nature said:
The only other DOA characters that would actually sell in a similar vein to Kasumi is Ayane or Hayabusa. A Mila or Leon figure, for example, wouldn't sell. This Kasumi figure is currently sold out at AmiAmi.

Its sold out everywhere... Wait for ebay respawns

Brute

Standard Donor
But I don't mean just size, I meant aesthetic. ninjas aside, DOA had a pretty "grounded" cast, but then stock anime loli out of left field, she sticks out like a sore thumb.
Flying bird-man with fangs and a dick-nose.
Naked, teleporting jello monster.
An armored giant with a lightsaber.
An army of clones.
Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde (the luchadora scientist).
4 guest characters whose audio was ripped from the cretaceous period.
Master Chief.

And somehow the loli is the one who isn't grounded?

Megawarrior

Also, hobby link japan currently says discontinued so that's pretty much it. if you want her and have not ordered yet best place is NA store bigbadtoystore. It's 149 instead of the 90 I paid tho... :X

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD