Dead or Alive 6: Online Beta

Dr PaC

Maybe we could stop flooding the Social Media thread in favor of this one?

On another note, I’m at work right now DYING to play the beta. Just 2.5 more hrs!!
Bro right! Im sitting looking at all these lucky players and Master looking like:
1547234372670.png

Ninoasker

Anyone else notice that the dirt properties seemed to be fixed. No more beige splotches on the Collisseum stage.
Yeah, I’ve noticed better dirty textures too! But I’ve only played like 4 matches and all were Diegos including me so idk if the dirty textures changes depending on the character. Can someone share some dirty Kasumi images since she’s the one that got the short end of the stick in terms of ugly ass dirty textures back in some of the pre-beta videos shared on YT?

Yurlungur

I had the game crash on me 8 times and had a match where it wouldn't let my character push any buttons at ALL. Also the loading takes forever. Like holy shit tn, get your shit together.

DyByHands

I played a few matches, no crashes yet or anything on my end.
But the loading is kind of rough. I hope that gets fixed up a bit for release.

juliusxcix

i dont think load times are too bad. a lot of disconnects tho thats annoying. and i still get that input delay every few matches. its a lot less common than it was earlier today tho.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I haven't had any real issues on my end yet, the only bug I've experienced is the character and psn id swap and I also had an infinite win screen once when I lost to a Hayabusa.

Also it seems like they adjusted rank point parameters as well, you lose points now so I hope everyone was able to salvage a good amount of wins since it can start to go downhill if you have a lose streak. Atm I'm in the low Ds so I'm hoping to be able to reach at least a C+ or higher tomorrow

juliusxcix

i think they lowered the amount of points you need to rank up in the first few ranks bc I was E+ when i took a break. and when i got back on, i won ONCE and was a C-. i skipped all of the D rank.

LetMeLiveClaire

I hit what appears to be a bug as I was a E rank and it said my opponent disconnected but it was just the black screen bug and when I came back I suddenly was a D+ with my same score as an E. Also during that fight we spawned underneath the colosseum and out of bounds.

juliusxcix

I hit what appears to be a bug as I was a E rank and it said my opponent disconnected but it was just the black screen bug and when I came back I suddenly was a D+ with my same score as an E. Also during that fight we spawned underneath the colosseum and out of bounds.
IM SORRY I HAVE TO LAUGH. YALL HAD A WHOLE EXPERIENCE

system11

Standard Donor
Just downloaded this and gave it a few rounds. Honestly - it feels like everything else now, very fast but lots of interruption and special effects from moves - lost the smoothness of previous games. This is eactly what I was afraid of as soon as I saw the first footage, I don't thnk this is going to be as popular with the casual crowd, I felt like I needed a gaming chair and some Red Bull.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD