Dead or Alive 6 Trailer (Early 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDragonAwakens

I mean in comparison to DOA5, I feel like they're way too small for his head.

It's not that the eyes are small. The crest is just way too fucking big.

The crest is not so big on his previous iterations. Therefore the eyes seem bigger in DOA5, though the size did not change much.
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Screenshot 2018.06.10 - 16.21.44.24.png

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Screenshot 2018.06.10 - 16.20.57.20.png

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Time to vent a little:

Well, one more day and we are going to get some more news of some kind. Maybe it will be playable at EVO. I'm disappointed that critical bursts are no longer present, but that doesn't mean that new mechanics wont work instead. The stream... wow it was fucking terrible, but I blame that partially to IGN for asking stupid questions and trying to make the boob thing the core conversation; so it ended up being almost worthless.

It gave us a look at Jann Lee and Zack. Jann Lee looks like he got cut in half by an axe and they tried to sew him back together with a single thread and needle. That blue tanktop thing on Hayate was the most hideous design I've ever seen. Worse than Ein's pathetic fishnets. The hood looks like it was ripped from assassin's creed and that series... yuck I don't want anything that reminds me of that. I like the slickness of Kasumi's outfit.. but I don't think that it should be her main squeeze.

Zack not having a present belly-button was really weird. Like why would you do that? I'm glad they are showing us stuff up-front, but could they at least have put a bandage wrap around his waist? Obviously the game is going to look better, but damn that demo was so bad.

The characters were pretty stiff during the demo, so why wouldn't the boobs be stiff too? I try to stay out of this, but personally, I hope the boobs stay in a big way. Gameplay number 1 of course, but I don't mind the occasional reminder of what they do. But do you guys really think they are just going to stop bouncing all together? I mean do you guys remember the mousepads that Team NINJA released? And the picture Hayashi took with them?

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Time to vent a little:

Well, one more day and we are going to get some more news of some kind. Maybe it will be playable at EVO. I'm disappointed that critical bursts are no longer present, but that doesn't mean that new mechanics wont work instead. The stream... wow it was fucking terrible, but I blame that partially to IGN for asking stupid questions and trying to make the boob thing the core conversation; so it ended up being almost worthless.

It gave us a look at Jann Lee and Zack. Jann Lee looks like he got cut in half by an axe and they tried to sew him back together with a single thread and needle. That blue tanktop thing on Hayate was the most hideous design I've ever seen. Worse than Ein's pathetic fishnets. The hood looks like it was ripped from assassin's creed and that series... yuck I don't want anything that reminds me of that. I like the slickness of Kasumi's outfit.. but I don't think that it should be her main squeeze.

Zack not having a present belly-button was really weird. Like why would you do that? I'm glad they are showing us stuff up-front, but could they at least have put a bandage wrap around his waist? Obviously the game is going to look better, but damn that demo was so bad.

The characters were pretty stiff during the demo, so why wouldn't the boobs be stiff too? I try to stay out of this, but personally, I hope the boobs stay in a big way. Gameplay number 1 of course, but I don't mind the occasional reminder of what they do. But do you guys really think they are just going to stop bouncing all together? I mean do you guys remember the mousepads that Team NINJA released? And the picture Hayashi took with them?
Why are you so negative? It’s not even a finished game, you act like they’re about to release this game like this

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Why are you so negative? It’s not even a finished game, you act like they’re about to release this game like this

Come on... I did say I know they are being upfront about it, and that it will look better... I don't really think that's sooo negative. Just found some of the character models to be hilariously awful...

Infact I have some positive things to say right now... I'm willing to give the mechanics a chance. It's got the Team NINJA name on it, and DOA has never let me down. Even if DOA4 had its issues -- I loved that game quite a bit. Hayabusa looks the coolest by far... Kasumi is a close second.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
You know kasumilover, gotta love dem heels.
What's the motto? High heels or bust! Or, Give me heels or no buy.
YOU ALREADY KNOW XD I may be 20 and in college but nothin' changed in regards to what I like :p
@KasumiLover69 I'm SO shocked at you being pleased that Helena got low heels, That caught me off guard lol, Anyway though, I'm happy with Helena's whole look her shoes, dress everything looks great. Also yeah I'm liking the intros and outros they've shown so far.
Oh I'm not pleased xD I was referring to Kasumi's low heels, but then again her costume is already perfect tbh besides the blue hair ribbon

Screenshot_2018-06-09-20-26-52.png

So nicely balanced <3 It reminds me a bit of her preorder Ninja costume, that's probably where they got the inspiration from since that costume was one of her best ninja attires

Hayabusiness

I feel like he's trying to seduce us with his eyes. Fanservice confirmed. lol
Ara ara.... Is that their new marketing tactic? Make everyone melt with Ryu' sexy stare? I wouldn't object to it..

Also side note I like Hayate's new outfit. Helena and Kasumi also look gud.
I don't like the new LBF' headpiece because it is indeed too big, but hopefully we can also get a previous version of the LBF or Ryu's legacy DOA outfit from 2 (or 1, or 3, or that skintight suit from 3's expansion packs... There is a world of Hayabiz outfits out there ya know~).

This has been my weekly outfit blog pls like and subcribe!!!:rolleyes:

UpSideDownGRUNT

Ara ara.... Is that their new marketing tactic? Make everyone melt with Ryu' sexy stare? I wouldn't object to it..

I don't like the new LBF' headpiece because it is indeed too big, but hopefully we can also get a previous version of the LBF or Ryu's legacy DOA outfit from 2 (or 1, or 3, or that skintight suit from 3's expansion packs... There is a world of Hayabiz outfits out there ya know~).

MASTER works for Team Ninja now so you know he'll bug them about his DOA2 costume lol

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I feel like he's trying to seduce us with his eyes. Fanservice confirmed. lol
His eyes and abs are the only beautiful things about him. I wish the rest of his face was beautiful...

It’s funny that you said fan service confirmed lmao, this proves that no one has to wear skimpy shit in order to be sexy

TheDragonAwakens

The costumes I hope would have will be his Ninja of the Future from OG NG1/DOA2U or his NG2 default or white sigma outfit. Heck, coming to think of it, every Hayabusa costume should have the option to toggle on his NG2 hood/crest.

Leifang

Yeah it's just my opinion xD I know most DOA players will say otherwise but alas DOA6 is the main topic here :p

I watched the Shimbori video, @Leifang was nice enough to link me it on Twitter and im really excited! I agreed with the commentator, he seemed disappointed at the possibility of a changeable 4 way or 3 way hold mechanic which I am as well, he also agreed with me that the game looks good but still unpolished, and the new attacks and costumes are great! I love Kasumi's new costume, way better and sleeker than her two DOA5 defaults, plus it has low heels on the shoes:oops: Helena has a good costume too but the flat shoes suck, she should have work boots or heels. Zack looks basic but his new unique model build looks good and Ryu and Hayate's new costumes are too extra imo, way too much cloth and it looks distressing... The colosseum arena is good but that back alley... Woah boy, that has to be the darkest most grungey stage I've seen in DOA in a minute, I love it! I love the people watching and how they push you back into the fray, and I love the darker more dynamic lighting. I'm entertained so far!!:cool:
Haha! That’s what we suppose to do in this community, share the love. ❤️

delSai

What do you guys expect they'll show tomorrow? A new character reveal already, or maybe a gameplay system breakdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD