Dead or Alive: Fighter Chronicles

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
IGN has a video series that exclusively goes behind the scenes with Dead or Alive 5. IGN has discussions with various members of Team NINJA talking about coming up with the Fighting Entertainment that is Dead or Alive 5 and what they have been doing for the past seven years. You might also catch some hints at things from various monitors showing off the game and the developers working on them. For example, I saw a Bruce Lee outfit on one monitor so you can probably guess which character has such a costume.

They have released part 1 of the series and I honestly am looking forward to seeing the follow-up parts:

Part 2 has been released!

Part 3 has been released!

Part 5 has been released!

Source: IGN

Xion

Holy smokes that must have been on point simultaneous posting lol. I guess lock mine and keep this one if you prefer.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Freedom Survivor semi-confirmed?

Family reunions?

Leifang in a blazer?

Jann Lee's Game of Death outfit is back?

Way to tease the audience.

Can't help but imagine the ship being part of the snow stage for some reason...

Einzelkind

senzatitolo2e.png

So this is a picture from DOA5, isn't it? The costume didn't look as shiny in 4. But this would also mean that there's a new stage in the background.
The blurred picture of the "Lab" stage in the wiki also looks like it could be the front side of a cruiser.

dramic91

Looks like Zack has a new costume too. I'm pretty sure that's the one he's wearing in the Angels bikini video.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    216.2 KB · Views: 342

DontForkWitMe

found this pic on gamefaqs

4Ukrn.jpg

well ain't this some shit...apparently alpha looks to be playable, really? i mean who needs leon or ein when we have yet another ninja to look forward too who is essentially kasumi reskinned

Doug Nguyen

So Alpha 152 isnt gonna be her jelly form. Oh wait nevermind, i thought you guys were talking about the Kasumi in the picture, i didnt notice the ALP.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD