Dead or Alive: Fighter Chronicles

Leifang2000

These episodes...so far, each one has some really amazing new footage or still shots of the game. I wonder what will be waiting for us next week. I am sure these are to draw the hype to the maximum.

Blazeincarnated

These episodes...so far, each one has some really amazing new footage or still shots of the game. I wonder what will be waiting for us next week. I am sure these are to draw the hype to the maximum.
it wont be an episode next week, try the week after. (They said they will upload a new episode every 2nd tuesday.)

Xion

I think there might be hiddens characters u can unlock. And since the graphics has gotting a HUGE major upgrade, I wonder if DOA5 will stay 60fps all the time? Hope so.

They have specifically said there are unlockable characters, and the game is 60FPS during gameplay and 30FPS during cutscenes.

TRI Mike

I was watching Fu's ending in DOA3 last night and wondered if Team Ninja would make Meiling a sexy, big-breasted lady in DOA7 or DOA8.

TRI Mike

Curious, I don't recall ever mentioning I'm into that kind of thing. But it'd make sense to Meiling to be "pretty" if they ever make her grow up and fight like her grandfather. Maybe she'll be trained by Eliot.

I don't know why I'm talking about this.

Chaos

They have specifically said there are unlockable characters, and the game is 60FPS during gameplay and 30FPS during cutscenes.
I hope the cutscehttp://nes look as smooth as uncharted & gears of war even though I whouldnt care too much.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD