- Sidestep command changing glitch
- Language glitch
- Head turning at the beginning of a round (while spectating) glitch
- Mila Infinite
- Tina Pesudo otg (opponent's head facing her) grab infinite
- Home stage wall not breaking glitch
- Overall game freezing in lobby and ranked matches
- Ranked matches sending you to spectating a lobby/someone elses ranked match

I know I probably missed some but I hope at least most of these are fixed. I can deal with the exorcist heads but my language switching back to english every time, the game freezing, and getting cheaped out by essentially an online inf from Tina is rage inducing among most everything else I listed.

Chaos

- Lobby selection glitch
- Language glitch
- Mila Infinite

I know I probably missed some but I hope at least most of these are fixed. I can deal with the exorcist heads but my language switching back to english every time, the game freezing, and getting cheaped out by essentially an online inf from Tina is rage inducing among most everything else I listed.
WTF!?! Head turning? :eek: hahahaha! I didn't know that DOA5 had some Saints Row glitches. LOL

Tones

Premium Donor
It would be nice if they added replays after a round. Weren't they in DOA3?
I've wiped DOA4 clean from my mind, so I wouldn't know if they were in there.
doa4 replays where all good. Yeah, I got a replay that's 3 seconds in this doa haha.

Blazeincarnated

- Lobby selection glitch
- Language glitch
- Mila Infinite

Why would you nerf Tina? shes awesome

Zeo

Why would you nerf Tina? shes awesome
Because she has a ground grab pseudo infinite she wasn't suppose to have with a 1 frame window to tech and you can basically cheap out your opponent by doing it over and over again until they die. If this was Marvel, I would deal with it, but it's not. Going by that logic we might as well keep the other infs in too.

Blazeincarnated

Because she has a ground grab pseudo infinite she wasn't suppose to have with a 1 frame window to tech and you can basically cheap out your opponent by doing it over and over again until they die. If this was Marvel, I would deal with it, but it's not. Going by that logic we might as well keep the other infs in too.
are you talking about that underhook piledriver by any chance? Because you can tech out of it... its not that hard.

Zeo

Not really a good idea to ask for especially nerfs due to how a game is played online.
That's true, but it's not a bad idea to ask to remove something that wasn't supposed to be there in the first place. Being inescapable online is just the icing on the cake.

Blazeincarnated

...So it would be stupid to-

Forget it.
Its not like im saying your wrong, its just it will make it worse because you will get even MORE people who will bring up something to complain about. I mean just look at Max360drago on twitter, LOL.....speaks for itself

Zeo

And you're the one that wants him to suck because he's a ninja and not for any real reason. Balance is the point of fighters, and what does buffing a character that needs it have to do with removing a bug that was never intended to be there in the first place?

Its not like im saying your wrong, its just it will make it worse because you will get even MORE people who will bring up something to complain about. I mean just look at Max360drago on twitter, LOL.....speaks for itself
It's true scrubs complain about a lot instead of simply adapting to what's already there. But this isn't a "tool" a character has that is too good, it's a bug that wasn't supposed to be there, if this was marvel I would understand but in a game like this?

When it comes to crying "nerf" or "buff" you need to pick your battles and not simply whine about everything you aren't happy about or can't get around, but in this case the battle is worth fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD