DEAD OR ALIVE : the animation_ alpha test

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Kind of forgotten about this project actually, happy you’re putting it back on the map. Hopefully it goes well!

axouel2009

DEAD OR ALIVE : code mist /// Kasumi VS Raidou Finally finished this clip of Kasumi fighting against Raidou during the first tournement finale ! Trying to give some sakuga vibe and still learning and having fun with this project Super grateful to the powerful Malcolm Wopé AKA @rocketboiart for hooked me up with a stupid sick Story board work and giving some feedback on the animation. . Music - [Dead or Alive 6] DOA Colosseum . . #doanimation #DeadOrAlive #genga #2danimation #kasumi #ninjagaiden #sakuga #WIP #Raidou #fanart #animation #2danimation

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

DEAD OR ALIVE : code mist /// Kasumi VS Raidou Finally finished this clip of Kasumi fighting against Raidou during the first tournement finale ! Trying to give some sakuga vibe and still learning and having fun with this project Super grateful to the powerful Malcolm Wopé AKA @rocketboiart for hooked me up with a stupid sick Story board work and giving some feedback on the animation. . Music - [Dead or Alive 6] DOA Colosseum . . #doanimation #DeadOrAlive #genga #2danimation #kasumi #ninjagaiden #sakuga #WIP #Raidou #fanart #animation #2danimation
It keeps getting better and better!<3 Anyone who even thought about forgetting your project is crazy, I love the progression and presentation! One day I hope I can help fund it for you if support helps!

axouel2009

It keeps getting better and better!<3 Anyone who even thought about forgetting your project is crazy, I love the progression and presentation! One day I hope I can help fund it for you if support helps!
whenever I got free time I'll rush this project for sur for now, I keep getting experiences in the animation industries and put this experience into the project, so we will see how it goes !

axouel2009

danger zone copie_01.jpg

danger zone copie_02.jpg

inochinagi

Standard Donor
Glad you're still going at this and every new element looks good. I wasn't able to comment way back when you did that interview (I think with Zakurye?), but I was more assured that there's good hand behind this project when I learned you were a Tina fan, lol. :thumbs up:

Also, I'm not using twitter, but Agent Lambda sounds more interesting.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD