DLC Music Choices.

Zeo

Not sure if this should go in the 5 section or general but since it pertains to info about DOA5 I think here should be fine.

In the interview with Kayane it was said that there was the possibility of music from past DOA titles being integrated into DOA5 through DLC. Now I know best case scenario would be the soundtracks from all previous DOA games being available and being able to choose which song to hear on each stage, but somehow I doubt that, so I was curious as to what tracks you guys would like to see make it into the game from previous DOAs.

That said, which songs in particular would you like to see show up as DLC, and what songs for each stage if you had anything in mind already?

Doug Nguyen

I actually think DOA5 has the best music out of all DOA's. It fits really well with each stage. I dont like the old DOA music really.

PhoenixVFIRE

I actually think DOA5 has the best music out of all DOA's. It fits really well with each stage. I dont like the old DOA music really.
I sorta kinda half agree. There are definitely songs I liked from the old DOA's, but at the same time I enjoy some of the DOA5 music, like you said, it fits the settings of the stage. I like the training mode music, I really hope the E3 trailer song(not Chosen1's rap) and the music in the Bunny Swimsuit trailers makes it into the game(these are probably the best DOA5 music IMHO). If they are in the game then I haven't noticed it yet or they seriously have the music turned down really low.

What I REALLY want though is the ability to upload my own songs into a playlist that random selects one and I hear that instead of the game music. SO MUCH KPOP WOULD BE ON THAT LIST LOL...

Zeo

Gonna have to go with Blood Tie on this one. Neither other of her themes caught me quite like that one did.

Now, I could list all the music I'd want to see but that would essentially be all of DOA2-3's soundtrack and a token few songs from 1/4. So I'll just list what I'd want to hear on a certain stage.

Dead or Alive (DOA5 Ring Stage) - Heated Heartbeat (Jann Lee DOA1 Arrange theme)
Depth - Alpha Kasumi Theme (DOAD)
Ends of the Earth - Tehu Tehu (Ayane DOA2 Theme ~C'mon this one was easy~)
Fighting Entertainment - Vigaku (Ein DOA2 Theme)/You are under my control (Tina DOA2 Theme)
Home - Hitohira (DOA2 Kasumi Theme)
Scramble - Hunter's Moon (Hayabusa DOA4 Theme) / The Wind is Howling (Hayate DOA4 Theme)
Flow - It's to Show (Hitomi DOA3 Theme)
Sakura - Successor (Eliot DOA4 Theme) / Hitohira (DOA2 Kasumi Theme)
Sanctuary - Aya (Ayane DOA1 Theme) / Eternity (Kasumi DOA3 Theme)
Fuel - Cracker (Brad Wong DOA3 Theme) / Yes or Yes Dimensions remix (Bass DOAD Theme)
Hot Zone - Power Shovel (Bass DOA3 Theme)
Sweat - I don't believe it (Zack DOA3 Theme) / Excelsior (DOA2 Training theme)

Got nothing for either of those circus stages, no old DOA music would work on either of those, none.

synce

I'd be a fool to pay for classic music DLC when we have custom soundtracks! And man am I gonna put that feature to good use in this one.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD