DOA 5 Tina Thread

Doa_Eater

So you just need the command? If you have a special taunt button set in options it is 464. Otherwise it is 646 p+k+h.

splslick

What are you guys doing for her power launcher, I'm doing

Power launcher 4Taunt 9PK 41236T.
I don't really use power launchers...But from what I have gathered from other threads, people are using the one found in the challenge mode since it seems to do the most damage

I don't really use power launchers...But from what I have gathered from other threads, people are using the one found in the challenge mode since it seems to do the most damage
Oh well this one does more damage, the one in challenge is 94 i think compared to the 111 dmg in this one and this one is easy to do.

Here's some I just found out

PB 4Taunt 9PK 6PP6K 41236T 137dmg Alpha only
PB 4Taunt 9PK 6PP6K 4T 133dmg Lights
PB 4Taunt 9K 6PP6K 4T 127 dmg Mids (hard)
PB 4Taunt 9PK 41235T 111dmg Bigs

I'll upload them during the weekend

PacManila

@Axes: Just tried it on Bass and it works. May take some practice, but it's possible. You may have to do 9K much earlier tho compared to the rest of the cast. You may also want to do 1 backdash first while they're in the air before going for 9k. That way 9P won't whiff and make you go under the character.

Last edited:

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
-I was inspired to do some lab work, and I find Tina to be an interesting Blonde Bitch! With all this talk of buffs nerfs and things. I am going to focus on neither and just expose my finds.

-:8::P: as many of you know result in a sit down stun on counter strikes. In Vanilla 5, :3::3::K: was guaranteed even with fastest stagger escape, but no longer with 5U. Oh lets not cry just yet. Did you guys know that :K::5::h:+:P: is guaranteed during fastest stagger escape! For your opponent to avoid this, they would have to struggle at slower speeds. HOWEVER, doing so will allow :3::3::K: to be guaranteed once again! Let me not forget, another way to escape would be a low defensive hold...HOWEVER, doing so will allow :3::3::K: to be guaranteed once again! The only solid way to escape punishment is for your opponent to stand and block!!! You might be saying this will put a halt to things..NOT!!! We are talking about Tina here. If you followed correctly, you will see that your opponent is forced to block to avoid any attack damage. HOWEVER, This opens up Tina's delicious powerful throws. This is where you want your opponent, in a Nitaku situation! He is forced to make a guess while you safely put on your assault.

-If you are interested in pure guaranteed damage without the wait and see, you can use:
  • :6::P:
  • :2::P: gives +1(and space)
  • :1::P: Must be guarded low, cant be held.
  • :4::K:
  • :4::P: Must be guarded, cant be held.
  • :3::K: Must be guarded, cant be held.
  • :3::3::K: Must be guarded, cant be held.

PacManila

-I was inspired to do some lab work, and I find Tina to be an interesting Blonde Bitch! With all this talk of buffs nerfs and things. I am going to focus on neither and just expose my finds.

-:8::P: as many of you know result in a sit down stun on counter strikes. In Vanilla 5, :3::3::K: was guaranteed even with fastest stagger escape, but no longer with 5U. Oh lets not cry just yet. Did you guys know that :K::5::h:+:P: is guaranteed during fastest stagger escape! For your opponent to avoid this, they would have to struggle at slower speeds. HOWEVER, doing so will allow :3::3::K: to be guaranteed once again! Let me not forget, another way to escape would be a low defensive hold...HOWEVER, doing so will allow :3::3::K: to be guaranteed once again! The only solid way to escape punishment is for your opponent to stand and block!!! You might be saying this will put a halt to things..NOT!!! We are talking about Tina here. If you followed correctly, you will see that your opponent is forced to block to avoid any attack damage. HOWEVER, This opens up Tina's delicious powerful throws. This is where you want your opponent, in a Nitaku situation! He is forced to make a guess while you safely put on your assault.

-If you are interested in pure guaranteed damage without the wait and see, you can use:
  • :6::P:
  • :2::P: gives +1(and space)
  • :1::P: Must be guarded low, cant be held.
  • :4::K:
  • :4::P: Must be guarded, cant be held.
  • :3::K: Must be guarded, cant be held.
  • :3::3::K: Must be guarded, cant be held.

Once again, good finds Pai! It gives me some ideas of what I can do post sit-down.

I don't quite understand what you mean about :K::5::h:+:P: being guaranteed. Like it's guaranteed after the sit-down?

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Once again, good finds Pai! It gives me some ideas of what I can do post sit-down.

I don't quite understand what you mean about :K::5::h:+:P: being guaranteed. Like it's guaranteed after the sit-down?
-Yes on fastest stagger escape.

OolongTea

I think she is OK, but then I've never fought anyone with really solid SE skills.
If they don't SE you get what, stuns into half a bar, and if they start holding, a throw for half their life anyway lol
Any Tinas made to tournament finals yet?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD