DOA art

uwu

35B0D9C1-A151-405D-AC81-57660651C551.jpeg

got a couple new markers today(〃ω〃)

Azuardo

I started a Kasumi fan art Twitter account recently, so if you're a fan of Kasumi, then I hope you'll find some great artwork there: https://twitter.com/KasumiFanArt

I've been scouring the Twitterverse, trying to only retweet the original source (sadly a lot of reposts of art out there that don't make it clear that they're not the artist). Not all of the amazing Kasumi art I find online is on Twitter, since artists post on other sites instead, but I'm trying to do my best to share what I find on there!

If anyone here has a Twitter page and wants me to retweet any of their Kasumi art, let me know by tweeting/private messaging me there on Twitter. If anyone notices I haven't shared a specific Kasumi art by someone else on my account, please do let me know about those, too!

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
Hi Fighters,
This is the Work in Progress I do on my ART STREAM tonigh,
If you like it, or like my stream concept please feel free to join my discord,
I apologize for the moment my discord are not build for English people but it's in project !
By joining my discord / stream you can suggest za ST (secondary theme) I will do on my stream If I like the idea or if the discord poll are for the Idea !

No follow/donation/sub need,
Just love #4FGC

Love from France !
stream 2019-17-12d-copy sketch testtryyyyyyy.jpg

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
Hi Fighters,
Final sketch for Santa bass done on my ART STREAM tonight,
:zack: :tina: :bass:
SANTA-BASS-decembre -17w18w19dec-2019.jpg

If you like it, or like my stream concept please feel free to join my discord,
I apologize for the moment my discord are not build for English people but it's in project !
By joining my discord / stream you can suggest za ST (secondary theme) I will do on my stream If I like the idea or if the discord poll are for the Idea !

No follow/donation/sub need,
Just love #4FGC

Love from France !

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
Osu Fighters !

On my Last Art Stream I did a Santa Bass but how many people have found the easter egg on his clothes ?

Obviously I love a lot Muscle And love Bass Character from Doa series

Merry Christmas to you guys
Love from France

GIF-Muscle-Tree.gif

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD