DoA5 and the Split of online players

Brute

Standard Donor
It still shows I lose more than I win haha
Probably because you're fighting very good opponents frequently.

Sometimes I will log on late at night when the only people online are randoms and so I'll get a free 100 winstreak playing like a total jerkoff. So then it looks like I only lose once per every 100 rounds, which is obviously ridiculously inaccurate.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
It still shows I lose more than I win haha

I hope you don't care about that. My win/lose ratio is also always negative (ok, I don't know my actual value on PSN but it was especially on XBL), because as a newcomer, I play mostly against well-experienced opponents to improve myself (it's not that there are many newcomers on XBL, so I was forced to).

However, it just shows that you are trying hard, even if you might not be always successful with it, but I think we are going off-topic.

Kronin

Probably because you're fighting very good opponents frequently.

Sometimes I will log on late at night when the only people online are randoms and so I'll get a free 100 winstreak playing like a total jerkoff. So then it looks like I only lose once per every 100 rounds, which is obviously ridiculously inaccurate.

100 win-streak? Seriously?

QueenJakheiho

Not really hard when you sit in lobbies of scrubs and run away the second someone with half a clue pops up. I could name a number of people I've witnessed you scamper from with poor excuses.

I don´t think i have to fear anyone in this game.

Doa_Eater

Aye, there are many warriors and many peasants, all of different comings and backgrounds but we all serve the one judge jury and executioner, his will absolute, his combos ever so useful, his army the strongest, the one true online king. Or he's a queen now i dont know how things work.

Yaguar

Or he's a queen now i dont know how things work.

You're allowed to gender identify different to your biological gender. I don't quite understand it all but its a "woman trapped in a mans body" syndrome. Actually some interesting people and discussions on this topic and it's great to know our King/Queen is residing over us and showing us that DOA is a place for everybody.

ALL HAIL THE WAY OF THE SNAKE FIST!

Awesmic

Standard Donor
You're allowed to gender identify different to your biological gender. I don't quite understand it all but its a "woman trapped in a mans body" syndrome.
I remember pretending to be a woman on XBL years ago. It's amazing how different people treat you.

Too bad my vocal chords ain't what they used to be... being Awesmicia again sure would be fun. XD

Actually some interesting people and discussions on this topic and it's great to know our King/Queen is residing over us and showing us that DOA is a place for everybody.

ALL HAIL THE WAY OF THE SNAKE FIST!

Argentus

When I was a really little kid, I would pretend to be a girl in MMOs so that lonely guys would tip me and give me free shit. I was a little bastard.

I just love free shit. That, and MMO male characters tend to be ugly as hell so I tend to play as females instead (crazy G Virus tumor shouldered night elf males, for example.

On topic, I just wish that Tag wasn't even in Ranked. Tag is mostly a novelty mode for "superhypercrazylongjugglecombos", not something that should be in ranked matches.

AkaShocka

I am so confused on what's going on. So we are hailing a a cross dressing King as a Queen, or vice versa? This Queen/King has Snake hands?

IM CONFUSED!!!

:eek:

Akumasama

When I was a really little kid, I would pretend to be a girl in MMOs so that lonely guys would tip me and give me free shit. I was a little bastard.
Can do that with guys as a guy as well.
Just need to find a wealthy gay guy and pretend you're gay too.
There, it's done :D

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD