DOA5/DOA5U Official Character Ratings

ShinQuan

Wow Brad has 2 less bars for strikes now? In addition to one extra bar for throws and two extra bars for holds....no speed increase....

MasterHavik

DOA5

Strike 5
Throw 2
Hold 2
Power 2
Speed 5
Moves 4

DOA5U

Strike 5
Throw 2
Hold 2
Power 3
Speed 4
Moves 4

So Zack has a slight nerf in speed, but a slight buff in power.
Do you think we can trust these ratings?

Wow Brad has 2 less bars for strikes now? In addition to one extra bar for throws and two extra bars for holds....no speed increase....
He's drunk. He can't be fast silly.

Pokerking87

Do you think we can trust these ratings?

Well when i see Jann Lee
Throw - 1 (Dragon Gunner)
Holds - 2 (His Mid Punch Hold best in the Vanilla Version)
So its totally nonsense
But still worried about Christie Moves from 5 down to 3...

Jann and Ein with the lowest Rating overall.

MasterHavik

Well when i see Jann Lee
Throw - 1 (Dragon Gunner)
Holds - 2 (His Mid Punch Hold best in the Vanilla Version)
So its totally nonsense
But still worried about Christie Moves from 5 down to 3...

Jann and Ein with the lowest Rating overall.
Dude those stupid ratings had Genfu as the best character in the game.

MasterHavik

Dat TN logic. We should make a tier list base off the in game ratings for the lols. Also anything dealing with the word nerf and a ninja makes me happy.

Seppu

i agree with his strike being decreased from 5 to 3, as brad isn't exactly the best striker up close, and his throw being increased from 2 to 3, as he has some decent throws (:4::H+P: and bt :H+P::5::H+P:), but i'm curious as to why his hold has been increased from 2 to 4.

there's nothing spectacular about his holds at the moment, so it makes me wonder if he'll be getting some advanced holds or something. it's probably nothing, but it would be cool if that were the case.

David Gregg

These stats are bull shit. Eliot has gotten nerfed badly and yet they say he's improved?!

No point even making these "statistics".

(upset gamer who just saw DOA5U gameplay of main)

:(:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Aven Kujo-Gin

I´m very very satisfied with Leon stats, only lacks in speed. Also, it seems than Bayman is getting nerfed in throws and now he have more potential with holds, I´m happy with that too.

MasterHavik

I´m very very satisfied with Leon stats, only lacks in speed. Also, it seems than Bayman is getting nerfed in throws and now he have more potential with holds, I´m happy with that too.
Yes there's at least 1 match of him at summer jam (don't know if there are more I haven't seen any other clips).
Welp well I won't be shocked or surprise if Zack, Bass, and the other low tiers are also mega nerfed. This also happen in the first few builds of DOA 5 where lots of characters got ran into the ground. I really question if TN knows how to balance a game or not their balancing is on par with Nintedno's balancing of Smash.

UpSideDownGRUNT

What about Hayabusa's stats? I cant read that lol
Busa stats:
DoA5:
Strike - 3
Throw - 5
Hold - 5
Power - 3
Speed - 2
Moves - 4

DoA5U
Strike - 3