DOA5/DOA5U Official Character Ratings

Alex_MaGanda

Ya helena nneds that now after all she got nerfed.She needs to have strike 5 cus its all about her poking now.Her 33p4pgot nerfed and something with her force techs happened as well.Though i dont like it i think the game will be very balanced doa 5 was already ok but this one looks even better so far but who knows we will se when we get the game in our Hands.

MasterHavik

Ya helena nneds that now after all she got nerfed.She needs to have strike 5 cus its all about her poking now.Her 33p4pgot nerfed and something with her force techs happened as well.Though i dont like it i think the game will be very balanced doa 5 was already ok but this one looks even better so far but who knows we will se when we get the game in our Hands.
It will be the VF show in 5U:p

JAG THE GEMINI

Theses "official ratings" are also present in SoulCaliburV and it just shows how clueless the
developer is sometimes when it comes to the balancing of the characters. I will never! trust this.

Alex_MaGanda

Iknow what im talking about i play doa since 2009 non stop almost everyday mabye with a break of a week im a nerd when it comes to doa

MasterHavik

Iknow what im talking about i play doa since 2009 non stop almost everyday mabye with a break of a week im a nerd when it comes to doa
I been playing doa since i was 12 and that was 2001. Don't brag dude.
Theses "official ratings" are also present in SoulCaliburV and it just shows how clueless the
developer is sometimes when it comes to the balancing of the characters. I will never! trust this.
They don't they just make sure the main characters are good and make sure the game is nice and flashy.

Zeo

Akira Vanilla:
Strike: 5
Throw: 3
Hold: 3
Power: 3
Speed: 3
Moves: 5

Akira Ultimate:
Strike: 4
Power: 5
Moves: 5

This makes little sense, how is his power rating even higher than it was before when overall health was buffed? Are they buffing his damage again? if so, awesome. Also his throws are crap and his only good one got nerfed, strike should go back up to 5 and a point should be taken off throw.

Ein:
Strike: 4
Power: 3
Moves: 1

Pitiful. Low stats all around and the only character (aside from Bass) in the game with a 1 in moves which is something considering he has more more moves than Akira, Momiji and Gen Fu. It's a good thing these stats aren't too accurate or relevant because if this was anything to go by Ein would be garbage. Then again Jann Lee's total stat number is the same as Ein's so we know just from that this is bull.

XV MR ARMANI

I laughed at Leon in comparison to Rachel. her overly strong head ass

Edit: lets hope these charts mean something cause Helena got buffed. & dammit they might as well make busa the boss character now

Last edited:

playmore

Interesting. Leon seems pretty good (I'm sure he won't be high tier in the game), but I'm afraid he won't have anything new or ground breaking because anything he can do Rachel does better... well not that I'm complaining I will definetly try her too.

Alex_MaGanda

Helena in DOA5:
Strike 4
Throw 2
Hold 3
Power 1
Speed 2
Moves 5

Helena in DOA5U:
Strike 5
Throw 3
Hold 3
Power 2
Speed 3
Moves 5

I hope these charts actually mean something.

Edit: Just noticed Sarah's is overall better, fuck this chart!
Hopefully a +1 to speed means Helena now has the speed of a striker instead of a grappler.

I doubt any moves have been removed, frames or hit attributes might have changed but that's it.
Seriosly dude stop complaining helena is perfect how she is are you serious? Helena is fast enough she has not the speed of a grappler wtf??? If helena had more speed she would be too overpwered shes already good enough with her force techs.Are you delusional?

Alex_MaGanda

The charts only give ppl an oversight but those charts are not trustworthy -_- Love how it says leifang has power 2 lol shes stronger than that lmao at least 3

Brute

Standard Donor
Interesting. Leon seems pretty good (I'm sure he won't be high tier in the game), but I'm afraid he won't have anything new or ground breaking because anything he can do Rachel does better... well not that I'm complaining I will definetly try her too.
We've already confirmed that's not really the case. Leon is looking great.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD