DoA5:LR DLC Outfits Packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
yeah they're color swaps, but certain ones do look good. im just happy not to see another fetish set.

when it comes to stuff like this you end with a lot of MEHs, but in that MEHs there are some YEAHs, but that's determined by ones personal taste so far my YEAHs are Mila and Gen Fu. then you have the EHs that look nice, but not nice enough to buy.

lotr9690

I hope the ninja ninja's are spared these clan packs UNLESS they come up with really awesome, radically different meshes. I don't want any "3,000 BCE Sexy Native Japanese" style outfits (Kasumi's C1, C2, Momiji's Happi). That's not very ninja.

Overall this DLC is much better than the fetish stuff. If they give Bayman a ninja outfit I will definitely pick it up in support. Hell, if they give an all male pack I'm 100% getting it. But so far... not complaining here, it's just this pack is kind of one or two styles. I understand why it just doesn't wow me. But I wasn't expecting to be wowed. Overall a step in the right direction. The price for it doesn't warrant these outfits. They're mainly recolors of Ayane's C2. We already own that mesh.

I was expecting these kind of outfits for the Ninja stuff. Hopefully the other packs will be less static. Again, though this is not a complaint; just an observation.

Finally a honoka costume without a skirt :confused:
Amen. I'll pick up the free catalog just for that lol

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
also guys i posted pics of the last round stick on last round impressions thread.

anyways I was kinda sick everytime i do a move with honoka, i keep seeing a panty shot. It was cool at first but the novelty dies off eventually.

I personally do have some weird costumes for phase 4 and kasumi but i barely use them XD

UpSideDownGRUNT

KInda disappointed it's just swaps of Phase 4/Ayane's shozokus...

I got Marie, Honoka and Hitomi's but there doesnt seem to be a catalogue just yet so I can't even use them lol

DontForkWitMe

For Bayman
ba4933171f8eb11589e4bbfa29bf5f4f.jpg
GI-Joe-Retaliation_CS_SnakeEyes_08b.jpg
(or russians profile pic)

For Leon
Ninja_of_the_Fire_Order_by_AlexanderExorcist.jpg
sand_ninja___boss_by_tervola-d41a68x.jpg

HHH816

no variety..all look the same like ayane outfit

only genfu looks cool. save mah money

ninja pack 2 probably a copy of kasumi C1

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Well, at least the guys are getting included in costume packs now. They look alright I guess. Not exactly something I'd rush to buy. I do like Brad and Eliot's. Marie Rose's...eh.

Zeo

Eliot and Brad have the best ones hands down. Kokoro's has nice colors. Akira looks kinda silly.

It will be really freaking hard to mess up a ninja costume for Ein. They had better not screw it up. I want a full body ninja battlesuit, not a ninja themed stripper costume.

Nightpup

Eliot and Brad have the best ones hands down. Kokoro's has nice colors. Akira looks kinda silly.

It will be really freaking hard to mess up a ninja costume for Ein. They had better not screw it up. I want a full body ninja battlesuit, not a ninja themed stripper costume.
He'll be fully clothed, I'm sure.

But his fly will be undone, as usual. :cool:

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
They're basically all color-swaps of existing costumes, but I think they look pretty cool. It's possible they may actually be omitting the 4 main ninjas that already got their own Ninja 2015 outfits, since Akira is in this one.

I am mildly disappointed Hitomi didn't get her existing outfit from the Ninja Clan game though...

Akira, Brad and Gen Fu are the costume's from NGRE, just noticed lol

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Depending on how much the pack is, I'll probably end up buying it. Also, is this DLC just for PS4 and XB1, or can PS3 and XB360 owners buy it too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD