WAZAAAAA

Thank you so much WAZAAAAA

Anyway, can you please look around the address of Pre-round Timer?

You know, the short term of "Get Ready~~" voice, before "Fight".
uhh would freezing the new PX_BattlePhase to 1 be enough? These are the various states of that address:
Code:
0 = nothing/black loading?
1 = character intros + GET READY FIGHT
2 = battle
3 = KO phase
5 = battle over
7 = first time game boot?

Last edited:

baty

Is there a guide for changing the other attributes (e.g. Stage, ko time).

I tried running the addresses.ahk file but it says error on line 7 through 15 (I think) and then exits. I then updated the addresses.ct file in notepad, but that did nothing.

The other tools (character, bot, framecount) work great though. My second time using a mod, so I appreciate any help. Thanks!

WAZAAAAA

Is there a guide for changing the other attributes (e.g. Stage, ko time).

I tried running the addresses.ahk file but it says error on line 7 through 15 (I think) and then exits. I then updated the addresses.ct file in notepad, but that did nothing.

The other tools (character, bot, framecount) work great though. My second time using a mod, so I appreciate any help. Thanks!
0. install Cheat Engine, start the game
1. open addresses.ct, CE will launch
2. File -> Open Process -> find and select the game process

and that's it pretty much. Once CE is attached to the game with the cheat table loaded, you can:
- double click numbers in the Value column to edit them
- freeze numbers with the checkbox on the left
- enable <scripts> with the checkbox
the Description column should help a bit
documentation.txt can also help, there's a list of all playable Stage IDs for example

Last edited:

XAGuacha23

Thank for the update, Now i want to ask is it possible code to change character battle stance and Win Poses Like for Explain Kasumi can have Honoko battle stance or her win poses, or other as well. But still keep her own moveset as well

1 last thing i want to know if this is possible as well, to walk through wall in other stages,Like Scramble 2/Forest/Sanctuary/Streets, and ect.

Sorry if i ask fro too much, u are the only 1 who keep the cheat engine alive and i want to give my idea on it.

WAZAAAAA

Thank for the update, Now i want to ask is it possible code to change character battle stance and Win Poses Like for Explain Kasumi can have Honoko battle stance or her win poses, or other as well. But still keep her own moveset as well
Autolink/ink_reshuffle/whatever are probably more suited for these character mods.
With my current tools I was only able to accidentally swap boss Kasumi's moveset into boss Hayabusa's body in a very specific way...
lkewXLP.png

(^freeze P1A_Character to 37 and pick Honoka costume 1)

1 last thing i want to know if this is possible as well, to walk through wall in other stages,Like Scramble 2/Forest/Sanctuary/Streets, and ect.
Well, you can surely manipulate the X/Y character coordinates to teleport through walls, I did it a bit in the past.

WAZAAAAA

@WAZAAAAA

You may want to take a look at this. Dude made a full UI in CE for DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3. I dunno if this'll be useful to ya, but I feel like something like this might help you in your DOA endeavors. Plus, if you can figure out how it works, I'd love to use it to make CTs for other games such as Tekken or Arcana Heart. Maybe even MvC.
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sparking-Budokai-Tenkaichi-3-trainer-editor
it's a trainer generated straight from CE
jesus christ that's one busy interface
82qqlC6.png

VictorSeven

it's a trainer generated straight from CE
jesus christ that's one busy interface
82qqlC6.png
Yes, but it's amazing! All the sliders and options work in realtime. I know DOA doesn't have damage or defense values, but sliders for starting health and CPU level would be awesome as a progression system.

I also tracked down that SFxT modder you were talking about, but no response yet.

Last edited:

saekoma

This video shows that after girl's K.Oed, they scream consistently....

i want infinite K.O scream after girl's K.Oed...

could you make cheat table like this?

Kensei_warlord

This video shows that after girl's K.Oed, they scream consistently....

i want infinite K.O scream after girl's K.Oed...

could you make cheat table like this?
Lol... actually these video clips gain my interest...
Yaa... I wonder if some1 mind to share that cheat table?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
sorry...then which fighting game do you have? @_@

@WAZAAAAA
and brawlhalla is a free game, can you help please? :)
Again this is a DoA forum. Talk about that or allow me to show you to the exit. And stop double and triple posting.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD