DOA5's Story

Tulkas

Premium Donor
They knew from the start - Ryu had already hidden Kasumi somewhere safe.

I don't know if anyone got the whole point of the 5th tourney, so here it is: it was not only showcase of the change in DOATEC's direction, but was also a distraction so that the ninja (who weren't taking part in the tourney) could find out and destroy whatever Donovan was up to without DOATEC taking responsibility should something go wrong.

The Kasumi clone was bait for both Donovan and the ninjas to lead them where the MIST facility was. After that, she was no longer needed.

WARNING: If you still hasn't seen DOA Film stop reading this post, got and see the film before continuing reading, otherwise you won't enjoy the plot of the film (if you decide to see it). BTW despite it was a low budget film I enjoyed it very much because of sexy girls, good adaptation of the story, exciting fights and more... I recommend it. ;)

Hm... I disagree. I almost believe Kasumi clone was just a bait sent by Donovan in order to get ninjas into that (hidden fighting) Lab. As official TN doa5 web site stays this lab is intended for collect fighting data (check it here) which is quite similar to DOA film's story (be aware again: don't google "DOA film" and read the plot before if you would like to see it)... In final scene (after credits) Rig stayed that everything happened as planed (so I think Kasumi clone was just a piece in that plan).

DOA5 final boss isn't alfa 152, it is (likely) another thing (a greater alfa...?) which can morph into other figting styles. That morphing is only possible because that data collection and other technologies of M.I.S.T.... (Victor) Donovan asked Rig in same scene if he had gotten "samples" (fighting data) to which he aswered positively staing that results was better than expected. I guess "results was better than expected" because M.I.S.T. got fighting data of all 4 ninjas in a row!!!

WebHead

What were her intentions there?

HERES THE VIDEO, whoa Hitomi see, Hitomi DO. She went right up to him as soon as she laid eyes on him.

Brute

Standard Donor
Obviously she was using her vicious appearance and threatening tone to frighten him.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
That, and there were tigers and li--- no, just tigers.

I'm surprised no Tony the Tiger jokes were made in this scene...

Stikku

Not sure if they touch upon this much in DOA5's story, but it was addressed in DOAD that Eliot is very shy around girls. Kinda sucks that the new Team Ninja decided to go that way with his character, considering he seemed to be a caring and heartfelt individual who wouldn't be shy around girls as seen from his DOA4 ending where he was happy to be spending time with Meiling. Heck, even his DOA4 Arcade cutscene with Christie played him up as assertive rather than shy.

I think fans could make a better DOA game than the new Team Ninja. Maybe the new Team Ninja just needs to become fans of the games.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Uh being around Mei Ling doesn't mean he wasn't shy or anything. Obviously he known her for a while considering he's Gen Fu's pupil and plus she is a little girl. Now would you STOP going around the forum with your anti doa stuff? It is quite annoying. No one goes to a doa community to hear this crap. Go complain to someone who cares. And you wonder why Raanu is annoyed all the time?

P.S. WebHead you sound more like a crackhead. Stop making dumba** topics!

Stikku

But I love DOA. I'm not anti-doa anything. If anything, i'm only anti DOA5. Are you nuts? Furthermore, don't derail threads.

Stikku

A "DOA FAN COMMUNITY" seems like the best place, actually. Especially considering DOA4 isn't appreciated as much as it should be among some of the community members of this site, which reflects poorly on behalf of the DOA community as well as Team Ninja, seeing as they mentioned FreeStepDodge in the credits of DOA5.

Whatever hoarse, cruel, eternally wicked and unfathomably moronic agenda is being pushed here for DOA5 to be as desperately unfinished as it is, or wherever the fault truly falls upon as to why DOA5 is that way, that is what I aim to discredit, dismiss, and simply eradicate to insure a future of actual worth.

You're gonna start puking sometime, so you may as well just get it over with. DOA5 is sickness.

Raansu

Oh just shut up already stikku. Go over to doaworld and bother them.

@OP
I don't see what the confusion is here. She was just messing with him.

Stikku

Oh just shut up already stikku. Go over to doaworld and bother them.

@OP
I don't see what the confusion is here. She was just messing with him.
You're part of the problem, Raansu. Don't be part of the problem. Be part of the solution.

Raansu

You're part of the problem, Raansu. Don't be part of the problem. Be part of the solution.

The only problem here is you constantly trolling every thread and most of your trolling is pure ignorance because you never know wtf you are talking about.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD