DOA5U Combo Potential - Bind/Bound State

Nameless Sama

If TN add some new moves to all characters then I want the handstand advance options for Ryu back like DOAU or DOA 3. In my opinion It was for me a really useful.

TakedaZX

@TC:
No. Just no. I moved away from Tekken for the very fact that there is just way too much juggling in that game. The state that Tekken is in now each and every match is nothing more than a juggle fishing contest. Not to mention the juggles are just way too damn long. If you get juggled you have enough time to go and make a cup of coffee/tea and be back just in time for the juggle to end and your health to be emptied by that one juggle. Tekken is in desperate need of a "Combo Breaker" system, such as the one seen in Mortal Kombat (2011). When 85% or more of your life bar can be taken out by a single juggle then you know something is very wrong. That is the state that Tekken is in at the moment.

If Team Ninja turns DOA into a juggle fest then you can count me out. That crap is boring as all hell. I'd much rather watch opponents counter each others moves with holds (which is very entertaining) than sit through a juggle fest (which is boring).

There is absolutely no need to extend the juggle potential in DOA5.

I think you guys are getting the wrong idea. The point of the system isn't to extend juggle damage (and if it plays out that way, not by much). The point is to give a new visual effect, maybe to create wall carry situations and setups off of bound to relaunch extension.

Chances are if you guessed wrong 4 times anyway, you deserve that 85% life combo. Remember this is DOA where when you fuck up, you're still in. Holds. That is your combo breaker system.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD