DOA5U New Combo & Swimsuit Trailer

ScattereDreams

Hmm this post would seem quite weird if you are a dude

Oh please do a elaborate, because I am a dude. Is it a shocker that a guy actually enjoys playing DOA for reasons other than beating there dicks to video game characters? I ask you to please elaborate so I don't get the wrong idea now lol.

If you think its okay to promote a game with breast shaped mouse pads then...... yea.... okay... lol.

Momiji-Baybee

I think the "constant" swimsuits are the only costumes that is T&A that shouldn't be in DOA

Everything else is in fact decent and alright

One swimsuit pack, sure why not they'd be great additions to the game. Second swimsuit pack, um.... ok I wouldn't mind it would be nice to have 2 sets of swimsuits. Any more then that and there's a problem. I only approve of another for Momiji and Rachels sake to catch up

I'll still get tbe new swimsuits when they come out, but please TN if you could come up with ideas like idols costumes and racers outfits, you could find even more costumes varieties for DOA5U :)

Rachel the fiend Slayer

I don't think it's mostly the skimpy outfits or the big boobs that make people not care for DOA, I think it's the fact that this game just has a female lead

Face it Tekken is just as sexualized. Just like DOA, TTT2 released swimsuits. And the girls outfits in those games are just as skimpy as those of DOA. Just look at the sexy outfit approach the girls of Tekken. And they also have sexy outfits on teen girls to. Shoot even look at the new girl who'll be added to TK revolution soon

female-vampire.jpg

And this one would've been in TK revolution had she won

tkforce.jpg

Tekken also have big boobs on the girls to, they just don't jiggle.

But If Tekken didn't have a male lead or if 75% of the cast weren't males then Tekken game may have been consider a joke game as well

CFW

Pretty sure people didn't take this game seriously was because of the gameplay and doa4. But ok tho it's a fighting game where that doesn't even matter.

How many swimsuits did Tekken even get for each character? Like one with two recolors.

Lmao

ScattereDreams

swimsuits. And the girls outfits in those games are just as skimpy as those of DOA. Just look at the sexy outfit approach the girls of Tekken. And they also have sexy outfits on teen girls to.

Okay sexualized vs Over sexualized?

I hardly see a comparison between Tekken swimsuits vs DOA swim suits. I mean for starters Tekken swim suits were free and only one set was released for both male and female with alternate colors. If ask me the guys swim suits were more skimpy than the females LMAO. DOA5 we have how many swim suits? Literally with every DLC release the bikini's got smaller and smaller.

Poor Helena went from this

http://d1vr6n66ssr06c.cloudfront.ne...DOA5DLC_GroupB_SwimsuitCollectionB_Helena.jpg

to this

helena_by_christie_san-d6c29pr.jpg

She might as well be ass naked.

Adamleelight

Fuck the costumes all together I'm sick of hearing about them, thats all I hear when something new comes out for 5U. Shinbori said he has tried to include as many people requests as possible, but all that tells me is we are fucked cuz all people ever requests is costumes. more bikinis sucks for lots of reasons one of the main is girls are being prioritized over the males again. I don't care if people say girls are the center of DOA, pretty much all past doas had more male characters than girls, so forget that garbage. I'm just disappointed in the talent going to waste on dumb shit like this.

I don't want to be that guy venting his frustrations to the managers on twitter because from what I see with my own eyes is it seems like the people in TN and working for TN are not exactly enthusiastic about the fan base they provide for. I just get frustrated because seeing shinbori being open on his twitter account talking to Fans about the game then suddenly seems like he is getting fed up with the people. that he states his account is for private use ( which is fine and people should respect it). Then you still have people tweeting him with dumb ass requests. I'm just disappointed in everything, seems like people who make the damn game are losing faith in the damn community.

Yeah I get it not everyone is the same, but the vast majority speaks more than any of us could ever do, unless you have a high status in TN's eyes like Master, Vennesa, Swoozie, Chosen1. Ect, other than our views are pretty much microscopic compared to the apocalypse of costume requests.

I mean fuck me, I read on someones posts that there's like 50+ costumes in the game now. Is that not enough? "Yes I know DOA2U had more" But that game had a perfect mix of good things. You know? like good stages

Yes im a stage whore, but that shit is way more important than a god damn pair of seashells covering Helena's nipples and a g string sticking up her ass crack. and that goes for the rest of the damn girls. Greedy fuckers already have bikins. Focus on something else.

There is no balance, its either one side or the other. Things need to be reconsidered and look at past DOAs and see the consistency of balance, between costumes, stages, and characters.

And no, this not a rant about TN. This is a rant about the DOA community. Or should I say GENERAL community. Pushing TN to a point where they are cornered by dumb shit.

Dead or alive 5 Ultimate fashion show. Get your dicks ready cuz its gonna be a blast.

Brute

Standard Donor
Yeah I get it not everyone is the same, but the vast majority speaks more than any of us could ever do, unless you have a high status in TN's eyes like Master, Vennesa, Swoozie, Chosen1. Ect, other than our views are pretty much microscopic compared to the apocalypse of costume requests.
Not to be "that guy," but hear me out for a minute. On the topic of costumes Master has asked repeatedly for Ryu's throwback costume which still isn't being included. Not saying this to shift attention back to costumes per-se, but my point is that even when relating to costumes and these "high status" people, TN really just seems to do whatever they damn well please. This applies to costumes, stages, characters and yes, gameplay.
So what does that mean? It means they like tits! Not that this news should surprise anyone, but they legitimately like going into the office and working with one hand as they craft more and more bikini costumes. Even if the masses asked for stages (for example) and no more bikinis, I'm fairly sure TN would keep making more and more swimsuit DLCs anyway. They like doing it.

Adamleelight

Not to be "that guy," but hear me out for a minute. On the topic of costumes Master has asked repeatedly for Ryu's throwback costume which still isn't being included. Not saying this to shift attention back to costumes per-se, but my point is that even when relating to costumes and these "high status" people, TN really just seems to do whatever they damn well please. This applies to costumes, stages, characters and yes, gameplay.
So what does that mean? It means they like tits! Not that this news should surprise anyone, but they legitimately like going into the office and working with one hand as they craft more and more bikini costumes. Even if the masses asked for stages (for example) and no more bikinis, I'm fairly sure TN would keep making more and more swimsuit DLCs anyway. They like doing it.

Well I guess, we're all fucked then.

Fuck the costumes all together I'm sick of hearing about them, thats all I hear when something new comes out for 5U. Shinbori said he has tried to include as many people requests as possible, but all that tells me is we are fucked cuz all people ever requests is costumes. more bikinis sucks for lots of reasons one of the main is girls are being prioritized over the males again. I don't care if people say girls are the center of DOA, pretty much all past doas had more male characters than girls, so forget that garbage. I'm just disappointed in the talent going to waste on dumb shit like this.

I don't want to be that guy venting his frustrations to the managers on twitter because from what I see with my own eyes is it seems like the people in TN and working for TN are not exactly enthusiastic about the fan base they provide for. I just get frustrated because seeing shinbori being open on his twitter account talking to Fans about the game then suddenly seems like he is getting fed up with the people. that he states his account is for private use ( which is fine and people should respect it). Then you still have people tweeting him with dumb ass requests. I'm just disappointed in everything, seems like people who make the damn game are losing faith in the damn community.

I mean fuck me, I read on someones posts that there's like 50+ costumes in the game now. Is that not enough? "Yes I know DOA2U had more" But that game had a perfect mix of good things. You know? like good stages

Yes im a stage whore, but that shit is way more important than a god damn pair of seashells covering Helena's nipples and a g string sticking up her ass crack. and that goes for the rest of the damn girls. Greedy fuckers already have bikins. Focus on something else.

There is no balance, its either one side or the other. Things need to be reconsidered and look at past DOAs and see the consistency of balance, between costumes, stages, and characters.

And no, this not a rant about TN. This is a rant about the DOA community. Or should I say GENERAL community. Pushing TN to a point where they are cornered by dumb shit.

Dead or alive 5 Ultimate fashion show. Get your dicks ready cuz its gonna be a blast.

Wow. By the way, I could easily body Swoozie.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD