DOA5U to have Arcade Release in Winter of 2013

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Dead or Alive in Dallas 9: The ultimate tournament exclusively for the Dead or Alive series. There is your solution guys.

d3v

A lot of you guys are doing the right thing and I'm thankful for it. I unfortunately live THOUSANDS of kms away from any offline events. I'm starting a small but nice community though, Sergio is part of it.

Still, when I see 1600 ppl signing up for AE at EVO and us making parties for hitting 100, I can't help but compare. I want the 1600 on our game too man.
SF numbers are a hard target to hit since SF is, well SF. Plus Capcom has been pushing competitive side of things hard since 2009. DOA IMO should focus on catching up to the other mainstays like MK or KoF first.

TRI Mike

Yeah I totally understand Street Fighter numbers are their own thing. It's like an indie game trying to compete with Call of Duty's sales.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
SF numbers are a hard target to hit since SF is, well SF. Plus Capcom has been pushing competitive side of things hard since 2009. DOA IMO should focus on catching up to the other mainstays like MK or KoF first.

Also as far I remember SF was the game which started the boom of fighting game genre many years before...

TRI Mike

I've been telling you you're a troll ever since we started playing offline. Guess grap3 just noticed from far away. lol

I hope we hit more than 100 at TFC

Tulkas

Premium Donor
I've been telling you you're a troll ever since we started playing offline. Guess grap3 just noticed from far away. lol
Heheh, I think me being a troll is out of topic, heheh, but "troll" sounded funny to me despite I don't know what does it mean in this context... Can anybody explain it to me please?

TRI Mike

Troll is a person who posts a message online only to anger others and fish for a reaction. Example: anyone here saying DOA4 is good is called a troll because DOA4 is obviously not good so anyone thinking that has to be trolling.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
:confused: I'm not a troll. It seems I've been misunderstood... I never have been intended to cause any anger with any of my posts, neither other negative reaction... :confused:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD