DOA5U to have Arcade Release in Winter of 2013

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
hey you said this thread was ruined so why are you still here?

honestly y'all flipped out over nothing someone asked about a rumor,someone made a joke if you want this to stay on gameplay matters then keep talking about the gameplay and ingore or remove the rest.this is hardly rocket science

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
i would even call that a costume post but whatever

unless they've released new info its just winter.dont see the point of even knowing its release date though.i mean i can understand what this mean to yall but as a consumer it doesn't really affect anyone outside of japan :/

TRI Mike

Getting 20 little japs interested because of the Arcade version could take the game to EVO 2k14 which is the one of the reasons the game isn't being streamed today AND because people pay more attention to costumes.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I'll bet we'll be hearing a lot of new stuff for this once September 3rd hits. But the question is: WHAT will be announced?

David Gregg

I think Helena's shell bikini was the asset. lol I don't think there'll be any real announcements until a launche trailer.

I swear if the swimsuit DLC is the only thing they include in this upcoming trailer/news I'm going to be pissed. lol

TRI Mike

The trailer will only be random combos, cliffhangers and winning poses. I don't expect to get any useful info until we all have the game.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Our game is never gonna get respected. Never.
Don't give up Mike, our game will be respected by hardcore FGC if TN keep heading the game towards competitive escene, however I think it will be a slow procces.

BTW, I bet there's also non-respetable stuff in forums of Tekken, SC and all others fighters.

TRI Mike

There is, I assure you. But the thing is that DOA needs the competitive scene, Tekken and the others already have it.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
There is, I assure you. But the thing is that DOA needs the competitive scene, Tekken and the others already have it.
Hey, I do my part when it comes to attending offline tournaments in the Dallas, Plano, and Garland area. My bros MASTER , E-Mann and SweetRevenge117 do their best and attend offline tournaments as well. I don't want to start any riots, but you make it seem like we're not doing our job.

TRI Mike

A lot of you guys are doing the right thing and I'm thankful for it. I unfortunately live THOUSANDS of kms away from any offline events. I'm starting a small but nice community though, Sergio is part of it.

Still, when I see 1600 ppl signing up for AE at EVO and us making parties for hitting 100, I can't help but compare. I want the 1600 on our game too man.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Everyone wants the 1600 on their game. Tekken got around 400 at the same event.

at normal majors these games get 1/3 to 1/2 those numbers, at those same events we have been averaging around 70.

And 3 years ago our numbers were struggling to get 10 people.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Last time I checked the title of this thread was
DOA5U to have Arcade Release in Winter of 2013

so I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that gameplay was the only topic allowed in this discussion. And not that I don't want to talk about gameplay, because I actually do, but when someone brings up the possibility of characters being included exclusively to the arcade version (which is actually relevant to this thread and the only news happening currently at the moment) then people have every right to talk about it. No need for a bad attitude, UncleKitchener. :(
Dave, it's all right man. If I "killed" the thread, then I "killed" the thread. It's just another lesson learned that I can't be myself in just any thread. Life goes on.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD