DOA5U to have Arcade Release in Winter of 2013

Tulkas

Premium Donor
BTW far as I remember, throws in SC and Tekken does not get counter attack bonus like DOA. I don't know about VF.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I love throws. It force your opponent to think, and not block all day...if you think about it, its like what people want from + frames on block lol. its fast, safe on block, does a good amount of damage, and allow you to open up your opponent to apply setups.

David Gregg

WTF guys...

Is that true Awesmic? Did you really hear that Tengu, Raidou, and Miyako are being included in the arcade version?

fry-suspicious.gif

fuck if i know its Awesmic's source not mine

David Gregg

This is a gameplay thread, no one gives a shit about your costume fetish or inclusion of characters no one gives a fuck about.

Last time I checked the title of this thread was
DOA5U to have Arcade Release in Winter of 2013

so I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that gameplay was the only topic allowed in this discussion. And not that I don't want to talk about gameplay, because I actually do, but when someone brings up the possibility of characters being included exclusively to the arcade version (which is actually relevant to this thread and the only news happening currently at the moment) then people have every right to talk about it. No need for a bad attitude, UncleKitchener. :(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD