DOA5U Villains pack including Tengu & Raidou

Would you buy them?

• Yes

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters

Kronin

So you're saying if a person doesn't have any story relevance (or in this case, dead), they can't be playable in versus or non-story modes? Leon, Gen-fu and Ein didn't have any relevance in DOA4's story, yet they are still playable in other modes. You're just to big of a scrooge to let fans be happy.

The funny thing is that DoA2, DoA2U, DoA3, DoA4 had all characters from the past not included in the story mode of the game... but people remember that exist a such not written "rule" only when you talk about Tengu XD

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
And let's not forget that Tengu didn't canonically appear in DOA4, but was a bonus character for the sake of having some type of playable boss.

DOA3 ring a bell? Who was the boss character for the sake of it in that game?

DontTurnYourBackonMe_zps50ba8357.gif

Everyone else gets it now. In order to be spared you must convert, but it's too late for that now.

David Gregg

Guys this debate will never end. Jyakotu has always had a very strong objection against Tengu for whatever reason. It doesn't matter though there's no reasoning with him no matter how many paragraphs you reply to him with. The most important thing is that we don't change our support. So just ignore haters and...

project revival.png
ON

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Let the dead boss characters stay dead. Let Tengu stay dead. That's all I'm saying.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Is this still a discussion thread or an argument? I have a few simple solutions I could try out.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD