DOA6 Deluxe Demo

Xion

the disc version is 1.00 #73

The beta version is 1.01 #21

Im playing in now on xbox one X. prioritize graphics is not an option, it locks it to 4K and in gameplay it runs terrible, setting to prioritize action gives you 4K in menus and 1080p during gameplay.

Last edited:

Raansu

Yeah, ya both make good points.
But in this demo's case, I highly doubt they're putting in any last minute effort.
Unless the beta is literally the final game with its day one patch applied but with most of the content locked out(which is very possible), I'd consider this demo a pre-release build.

Its more than likely the final build...

Im playing in now on xbox one X. prioritize graphics is not an option, it locks it to 4K and in gameplay it runs terrible, setting to prioritize action gives you 4K in menus and 1080p during gameplay.

I dont think anyone expected 4k with stable 60fps. None of these consoles are really able to do 4k well yet.

Xion

It depends on your engine and what you are trying to achieve. forza 7 is native 4K 60 among some others on the X.

anyway, you can play online on xbox already

Jotamide

Playing on OG Xbox here. I only tried prioritize action and it played fine. The only two stages available for me are Training and DOA Colosseum so things might change for the ones with more stuff in the background.

LetMeLiveClaire

I’m not sure if this has happened to anyone else but I was on the demo for a few hours and then put my Xbox one in rest mode and now the demo keeps saying it’s unavaiable like they relocked it

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I’m not sure if this has happened to anyone else but I was on the demo for a few hours and then put my Xbox one in rest mode and now the demo keeps saying it’s unavaiable like they relocked it
Yeah they did, I think it wasn't supposed to be accessed early for Xbox so they quietly made it unavailable like ps4. Also does anyone know exactly what time the demo starts tomorrow? If it's early enough I may not sleep at all and wait till it goes up

LetMeLiveClaire

Yeah they did, I think it wasn't supposed to be accessed early for Xbox so they quietly made it unavailable like ps4. Also does anyone know exactly what time the demo starts tomorrow? If it's early enough I may not sleep at all and wait till it goes up
Yeah apparently if you stay on the game you don’t get locked out

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's coming out on the 23rd in japan, since its like 3pm there right now, hopefully it'll be up in 9 hours. It should be ready around 10 am like the last time

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD