DOA6 Deluxe Demo

Jerk

Normally a Christie main but really seeing some early potential with Brad! Hope it doesn't turn out to be false hopes.
... nevermind.
Input delay though... can't tell if it's because of match lag or the game itself.
... and gee whiz! It's so inconsistent!

Last edited:

Tina2040_

I've finally had a chance to play it! Ok, I admit I was harsh on seeing footage. So far the game has been so fun to play! Love to see Tina is relatively the same. LOVE LOVE LOVE :7::K::T:!!
Online has been okay for me so far on a wireless connection. No horrible lag as of yet.
The lighting isn't as bad now that I've played with my TV's settings.
Game feels nice and fast, though the intros and outro poses seem to run smoother than the actual gameplay.
Also, the DOA Colosseum stage still suffers from framerate drops.
It's good old DOA.

P2p1mbs

I got some lucky wins playing online but they were all against fellow Tina players :( (and the fights were all really laggy). The one time I found a player who didn't lag AND knew how to play declined a rematch after losing ONCE in 3 matches since they clearly didn't want to risk going best of 5 matches over best of 3.

Never really took DOA online seriously for 5 but 6 when it actually works (as rare as it is) is already justifying me renewing my PS+ to play online.

Lady Tengu

Back from the grave, really liking NiCo! Love Nyo’s new grab extension from 6T and new K out of 9P (fly not Hiten). How do you unlock costumes though? I’ve seen people wear Helena’s dress, just don’t know how to unlock.

NightAntilli

Is it me or does the net code suck? Most matches on the Xbox One lag like crazy. Too bad PC didn't get a demo. I'm gonna get it on PC, but, the way the connection is now, it's worse than DOA5.

Chapstick

Back from the grave, really liking NiCo! Love Nyo’s new grab extension from 6T and new K out of 9P (fly not Hiten). How do you unlock costumes though? I’ve seen people wear Helena’s dress, just don’t know how to unlock.
I don’t think anyone knows bc I haven’t gotten an answer on it. My guess is you accumulate the parts for the outfits doing ranked and then buy it with the player money when you have enough through the ranked character select screen

Bogetsu

Everything fine in regards with online matches so far on Xbox. It would have been really awesome if unranked matches were available as well.

NightAntilli

Everything fine in regards with online matches so far on Xbox. It would have been really awesome if unranked matches were available as well.
Which Xbox do you have? I feel that I have framerate drops below 60fps. I have the original Xbox One non-S.

Bogetsu

Which Xbox do you have? I feel that I have framerate drops below 60fps. I have the original Xbox One non-S.

I have the original too.
Really? I also noticed a frame drop at some specific points and sometimes, for example, when performing fatal stuns.
I have also checked in "graphics" settings, comparing both options "to prioritize Action or Graphics". However I couldn't see any difference.

NightAntilli

I have the original too.
Really? I also noticed a frame drop at some specific points and sometimes, for example, when performing fatal stuns.
I have also checked in "graphics" settings, comparing both options "to prioritize Action or Graphics". However I couldn't see any difference.
I didn't change it because I don't want to sacrifice performance at all. But even then, it feels like the graphics are set too high for the Xbox to handle. And it looks extremely jagged sadly.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I'm liking this game so much. It really feels a bit like mashy guesswork. Maybe I need some time to adjust?

Bogetsu

I didn't change it because I don't want to sacrifice performance at all. But even then, it feels like the graphics are set too high for the Xbox to handle. And it looks extremely jagged sadly.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I'm liking this game so much. It really feels a bit like mashy guesswork. Maybe I need some time to adjust?

I have that same impression with the XOne as well. Perhaps if the sweat and the other hit effects are disabled, it will run smoother. I will try.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD